The other girl...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

On her bed she was trying to analyse her emotions for Gongchan. And to make sure that her feeling for him is certain she was thinking of visiting Gongchan first thing in the morning. The idea excites her. She hasn’t seen him in a while. She’s thinking of bringing some Bibimbap for him. She closed her eyes. She loves him.

She woke up early. She prepared the Bibimbap and made some ginseng juice for Gongchan. She was so excited to see him. She’s feeling so nervous again, but it doesn’t bother her anymore she’s used to it. She’s hoping that Gongchan would be happy to see her. She pressed the doorbell. Ding dong. She was so surprised that the door opened immediately after the first bell which is very unusual because Gongchan is really hard to wake up. Instead of Gongchan, a girl who is a bit taller than her was the one who opened the door. She almost lost her grip from the bibimbap and the ginseng.

“Who are you?” the girl asked.

“is Gongchan there? Can you give this to him?” she asked in a polite manner while handing over the Bibimbap and the ginseng juice to the girl.

“I’m asking you who you are” the girl repeated.

“Who I am is not important, so if you may, please just give that to him.” She said.

Gongchan just came out of his room. He was awakened by the two girls’ conversation.

“You-ko, who’s there?” he asked. Only to find out it was her.. he was shocked. “E-Eun-na, what are you doing here?”

“Gongchan-oppa, she came here to give this to you, but I don’t think you’ll like it so let’s just throw it out.” You-ko said as she poured the ginseng juice on the grass.

The nerve of this woman. She turned her back and left crying.

“Wh-What? Wait what’s that?” Gongchan asked trying to take the tumbler that has now a half full of ginseng juice from You-ko.

Eu-na left Gongchan’s house crying. She doesn’t care if Gongchan saw her crying.. all she wants to do was to walk away from him because he had already caused her too much pain. She was not angry about You-ko throwing the food that she made for Gongchan. She was angry because she made herself believe that maybe Gongchan could feel the same way towards her. Only to find out that he already has a girlfriend. Maybe that’s the reason why he never showed any interest in her. Maybe that’s why she wasn’t pretty enough for him.