Friends... just friends.

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na was looking at Gongchan. She wasn’t really feeling very well, but all she knows was as long as she’s with Gongchan everything will be fine. She almost didn’t realize that Gongchan was wearing a blue polo over his white shirts paired it with a khaki pants and a white rubber shoes. Then she realized she missed how he looked with his simple white shirt and pants. Gongchan was not like the other guys, he’s simple and straight forward, he says what he wants to say, although most of the time he acts rude towards her she knows he never really meant it. In her heart she knows that there is something about him that made her fall for him.

Eu-na can now see the mountain ranges and trees. They're almost there, she opened the window and let the cold breeze touch her face, closed her eyes and laid her back on the passenger seat. She didn’t know that Gongchan was looking at her, smiling. Gongchan opened his side of the window too. His hair was dancing with the wind. Eu-na opened her eyes and looked at Gongchan. She can now clearly see his face.

“Wae?” asked Gongchan realizing that she has been looking at him for too long.

“Nothing. I just thought if we can be friends?” She asked hesitantly. What am I saying? I don’t want us to be just friends.

“Nae. I also thought so. That’s a great idea” Gongchan said.

It’s not a great idea. It just came out of my mouth. I didn’t mean that. She can’t mouth the words that are on her mind, instead she said, “Nae.” Turning her head down.

Finally they have arrived to the camping sight. It was a peaceful place, surrounded by trees and green grass. It was a perfect place to be alone and free. The guys went to the woods to get some tree branches for the bonfire that they will set tonight while the girls prepared for their meal.

“Eu-na how was your 3 hour drive with Gongchan?” Cha-gi asked trying to .

“It was fine, we weren’t talking the whole time. Actually we became friends.” Eu-na said, she wanted to cry while saying the word “friends.”

“That’s great, at least we won’t have cat and mouse fight while we’re here.” Dae-ya said smiling.

“That’s not good, I want Gongchan to be Eu-na’s boyfriend” said Lae-mon frowning.

Lae-mon, I know me too.. I’m sorry I failed you. I was a fool to ask him to be my friend. “Maybe it would be the best for us to end our little misunderstanding right?” she said faking a smile.

 “Nae. You’re both not kids anymore to fight over small things.” Said Dae-ya agreeing with what she said.

I wanted to tell you all how much I love him. “Come on, let’s just set up our tents so when those guys comes back they can rest while we prepare for our food.” She suggested instead of telling them how she was feeling for Gongchan.

They finished setting up the tents on time as the 5 boys, CNU, Sandeul, Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, came back from the woods. Lae-mon asked Jinyoung if he wants to drink something, Dae-ya helped CNU putting down the woods he was carrying and Cha-gi took her towel and wiped Sandeul’s sweating face. Baro went to his tent and rested while Gongchan sat on the grass beside her.