Real cute rascal..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“Yah! Eu-na can you walk slowly?” Gongchan said still laughing.

“Why are you laughing? What is so funny about that?” Eu-na said

“Relax, it’s just a kiss.” Gongchan said, assuring her that he was not offended by the kiss.

“Just a kiss?” that was just a kiss for him?” Eu-na was hurt by what Gongchan said. “He said he heard everything, that I love him. How can he not acknowledge my feelings for him? Do I mean anything for him, at all?” She said in her mind, wanting to cry again.

Eu-na’s now at the camping site and everyone was looking for her and Gongchan. They weren’t really gone for long, but it seems like everyone was done packing their things except her and Gongchan. Jinyoung and Lae-mon were done packing their things. They’re now sitting on the grass, Lae-mon was leaning on Jinyoung’s shoulder, while he was playing with her hand. Cha-gi and Sandeul weren’t done packing with their clothes because Sandeul keeps on tickling Cha-gi. Dae-ya was helping CNU with his sweater.

“Yah! Eu-na, where have you been? We were looking for you. We still need to go hiking. Go pack your things up, after this we’ll head home.” Said Dae-ya acting like her mother again, she’s used to it. CNU also sometimes acts as her father sometimes. Not just to her but to every one of them. “Jinyoung had an important appointment, and we had an emergency in the coffee shop.”

“Ohmo! Gongchan, were you together?” asked Lae-mon, as Gongchan walked towards his tent.

“Aniyo, I went out to watch the sunrise. She went to the woods so I followed her, she might get lost. Good thing she’s good at remembering directions, she came back on her own.” Said Gongchan turning his head to her direction and gave her a cute smile.

“Aish! You little rascal, you never really fail on making yourself look cute infront of people.” She mouthed as she open her tent. It’s time to pack.

She went inside her tent to pack her things up. She carried everything out. She still needs to unset her tent and put it back on its case. Unsetting a tent is not as easy as setting it up, Aigoo! Baro came to help her unset her tent.

“Kamsahamnidda, Baro.” She said as she carried her things to her car.

“Where did you two went this morning?” Baro asked while looking at her smiling.

“We weren’t really together, he just saw me when I went to the woods. He was sleeping under a tree.” She said laughing. She remembered how lovely Gongchan looked like, although he wasn’t really sleeping.

“Does, he already know that you like him?” baro asked curiously.

“I don’t know, maybe” she said frowning

Baro held her closely and gave her a hug, “Everything would be just fine. Don’t worry, one day he’ll realize what he’s missing. ”