Sunrise...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na woke up early in the morning, the sun was almost up… Aigoo, I had a good night sleep. But why is it that I still am not feeling well. I think I should take my medicine. After drinking her medicine Eu-na changed her clothes, tied her hair up. It was cold outside she had to wear sweaters to make herself warm, running pants, and a rubber shoes. They’ll be mountain hiking later. She decided to go outside her tent to feel the cold on her cheeks.

“Ohmo! It’s freezing cold here.” She was shivering because of the cold. Eu-na wrapped her arm around herself as she walked towards the woods.

“Anyeong!” without looking Eu-na knew who it was. Why was he up so early? What is he doing here in the woods?  It was Gongchan. “How are you feeling now? You were sick right.” He said trying to confirm if he was right.

“Animnida. I was just not feeling well yesterday. That’s all.” She said still not looking at him. Afraid to admit that after all, she still can’t stay angry at him for too long.

“Ok.” Gongchan’s short reply

“Wha---” she wasn’t able to continue what she was about to say... Eu-na saw Gongchan sitting under a tree. His eyes were closed, he was laying his head against the tree, and his arms were infront of his chest, rays of sun were touching his cheeks. Eu-na went closer to him. He looks like an angel, his face was expressionless.

“How, can an angel like you be in the strangest places on earth” Eu-na whispered as she sat infront of Gongchan. “Saranghae Gongchan”

“What did you say?” Gongchan suddenly opened his eyes, he was smiling at her.

Eu-na stood up and walked as fast as she can into the woods, away from Gongchan, afraid that he might have heard what she said. He was not sleeping after all. Ottoke!

“You really like talking to sleeping people don’t you?” Gongchan said following her, he heard what she said. He just wanted to hear it again. “First you kissed me, now you’re telling me you love me?” Gongchan said trying to .

“Yah! Shut up! How can you be pretending that you were sleeping!?” she was a meters away from him, he was still following her.

“I heard everything, you can’t deny it.” Gongchan said laughing. “Yah! Eu-na, come back here. You’ve gone too far.”

“I won’t, I’ll walk until my soles hurt, so stop following me.” She said still not looking back at him.

Without Eu-na noticing, Gongchan was already behind her. He leaned closer to her, and blew air on the back of her ear. Eu-na jumped in surprised, she turned her head to see who played prank on her. Both of them didn’t realize they were too close to each other that Eu-na accidentally kissed Gongchan on his lips. Her eyes were wide open in shock. Her initial reaction was to push Gongchan away. Gongchan laughed because of her reaction.

Ohmo! We kissed. Inside her head she way happy. As she walked towards their camping site.