Gong Chan Sick...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na hurriedly run to his house, he was not in his sala, nor in his kitchen. There’s only one place he could be, in his room. She opened the door of his room, and saw Gongchan lying on the floor in front of his desk. His phone was still on his hand. He was helpless. Tears fell from her eyes, she ran to him, she turned his motionless body and carefully laid him on her arms. Gongchan has a high fever. It was my fault I didn’t answer his first call, if only I knew it was him.

Eu-na patted his cheeks, to know if he was conscious, Gongchan barely opened his eyes. “Gongchan, Gongchan! please, answer me.. please, please.” She was crying

“Eu------na” Eu-na barely heard him, “I knew you’d come.”

Eu-na helped Gongchan to stand up and led him to his bed, she took three blankets and wrapped it around his shaking body. Gongchan was feeling cold when he woke up this morning, his temperature reached 40C when he checked. The first thing he did was to call Eu-na, he knew he’ll need her right now beside him. Eu-na cooked porridge and made a ginseng tea for him to eat and drink.

Eu-na sat beside Gongchan “How are you feeling now?” Eu-na asked, still worried about him “Tell me, I’m the reason why you’re sick now aren’t you?”

“Sort of--” he said and gave her a smile

“Aish! You’re unbelievable, you can still smile at your situation?” she said “You made me worry. I’m sorry I didn’t answer your first call.”

“It’s ok, you’re here now. Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?” Gongchan said as he closed his eyes, held Eu-na’s hand and pulled her closer to him. Gongchan wrapped his arms around her. He was hugging her like a pillow that puts him to sleep. Eu-na rested her head on his chest, she can hear his heartbeat. It was harmoniously beating, like answering every beat of her heart; their hearts were making the sweetest melody.

“Eu-na you’re two months older than me didn’t you know that?” he said

“I didn’t know that.” She said. “Me too.. I just found out about it.” He coninued

He giggled and said “That means you’re my noona, or should I call you ahjumma?"

“Yah! I’m not that old to be called your ahujmma!” she scolded him. 

Saranghae…” She heard Gongchan say.

Am I imaging or did I just hear him say he loves me.” She said, she closed her eyes, and fell asleep as well… he loves me…

It was already late in the evening when Eu-na woke up. She slept on Gongchan’s bed, she opened her eyes and Gongchan was not there. She fixed her hair and looked at every corners of his room, wondering what he kept in his room all the time. She saw a picture of a two middle aged people, maybe those were his parents. He has a resemblance with the woman on the picture, his mother maybe. Beside it was another framed picture. Alas! She found it! What he has kept all the time. It was a picture of them. The picture was taken 2 years ago, after their concert.  She took the picture to have a closer look.