The Face-off

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

This guy, got into her nerves from their first meeting. And she will never forget that. The kind to everyone neighbour of her, but never showed kindness to her. The guy was reading a book; he was on the other side of the coffee shop parallel to their table.

                “Eu-na what do you think? Why not date Gongchan. He’s cute, tall, kind…” said Cha-gi.

“Where is cuteness and kindness in him? He’s been rude to me since the first day we met.” Said  Eu-na. “Plus look at how he dresses. Loose white shirt, pants, and that!” she said while looking at Gongchan’s shoes “ Oh! I hate those ugly shoes.” Rolling her eyes.

“Let’s ask Gongchan if he would like to date you” said Lae-mon.

“That’s nonsense!” said Eu-na

“Also, ask him if he thinks Eu-na’s pretty” said Cha-gi trying to make her angrier.

But to their surprise the guy that they were talking about was listening to their conversation and was standing beside Dae-ya.

Lae-mon asked Gongchan if she could ask him something. Eu-na thought, she doesn’t really have to ask him because he already heard everything.

“What do you think of Eu-na? Is she pretty? Would you like to date her?” Lae-mon said with a teasing smile on her lips.

Eu-na gave Lae-mon a piercing look.

“I wouldn’t really want to date your friend Lae-mon. and I don’t think she’s as pretty as she think she is. You can tell that to her. Can you also advise her to keep things to herself, and if there are things that doesn’t please her, better yet to shut and mind her own business.”

STRIKE TWO. What did he just say? She is wearing her “oh-no-you-didn’t” face.

“Hey, Gongchan! Correct me if I’m wrong but, didn’t you just say you wouldn’t want to date me?” said Eu-na.

“I didn’t know you like listening to people’s conversation” said Gongchan.

“No, I don’t like it, I love it especially if it’s about me.” Eu-na said trying to keep her pride high. “I’m going to make you date me.”  I can’t believe I just said that!

“Do as you please.” Said Gongchan who is about to leave the coffee shop.

“And you said I wasn’t pretty? Let’s see about that.” Eu-na said running after Gongchan. Leaving her friends startled.

“I didn’t say you weren’t pretty.” He said.