It was a great day..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na went jogging the next day. As usual she left her house 6 in the morning, so it wouldn’t be too hot. It was Wednesday, there’s nothing special about the day but she finds it weird that she felt more alive. And then she came across Cha-gi and Lae-mon’s apartment, she thought maybe she could visit the two and have a small chat.

                “Yah! Cha-gi!” she saw Cha-gi watering the favourite cactus of her brother.

                “Eu-na, you’re early today.” Cha-gi said still watering the plant. “I have to tell you something.”

                “What is it?” she paused from her jogging pace for a while.

“We’re planning to go on camping and mountain climbing.” Cha-gi said excitedly. “It’ll be 3 days and 2 nights in Ganhyeon at Ganggwon-do. It’s a popular climbing spot so we thought it would be nice to go there this weekend. Remember to bring your own tent ok? Everyone’s coming, you should come to. It’ll be fun, since we haven’t been going out for a while. Meeting place would be Jinyoung’s place.”

“Does that mean, Gongchan will be there?” she said hoping that Gongchan’s not coming.

“When I say everyone, I mean everyone. And he’s coming, he already said yes.” She said in a firm voice. 

“The idea doesn’t seem to interest me. I’ll think about it.” She said, still thinking if she should come. “Where’s Lae-mon?” I bet she’s at the house of Jinyoung. 

“She’s at Jinyoung’s place. She went there just this morning when she heard Jinyoung was sick.” She said with a smile on her face. “Those two were planning to get married in the Philippines, since Lae-mon’s parents are there.”

“Oh.. Can you please stop watering that plant? You’re going to kill it.” Eu-na said.

“Don’t worry it’s a cactus it can hold water inside its body. Remember when my brother asked me to be Sandeul’s bodyguard?” Cha-gi said smiling.

“Nae. What about that?” Eu-na asked.

“And he almost beat up Sandeul to death when Sandeul offered him a match? Every morning I do this as a sign of my revenge.” She said laughing.

“Haha! You’re crazy!” she said jogging in place. “I got to go.”

“Ok. Take care. Think about the outing!” Cha-gi said shouting. She was already a meter away from cha-gi’s apartment.

“Nae!” she answered.

There he is, Gongchan, in his garage fixing his car again looking greasy and handsome. What? Handsome? When did she start seeing Gongchan as someone who is good looking? She remembered, it was when she accepted that she had already fallen for him, she had also accepted everything about him. He lifted his head from the hood of his car and took his towel to clean his hands. He saw her looking at him. She didn’t realize she was not moving from her place. She looked away and jogged faster, went straight to her house. She didn’t know if he noticed that she turned red when he looked at her.