Flashback.. 2 years ago..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

2 years ago, she heard that the house beside her house was already sold and the owner is moving soon. She planned to cook something for her new neighbour to give them a warm welcome to the village. Cooking was her favourite hobby. She does the cooking although she has 3 maids in her house. She prefers eating her self-cooked dishes.

                “ma’am, Can I help you with that?” said Yaya Mae.

“No it’s fine Yaya” she answered with a smile. “You can check if we still have supplies for next week, so I can go to the grocery after I give this to our new neighbour.”

“Oh! That’s for him? I didn’t know you were close to that guy ma’am.” She said startled and excited. “Kat said the guy was handsome.” Kat was her maid who is fond of eavesdropping.

“Him? Guy? I also didn’t know our new neighbour was a guy.” She said in a dazzled manner.

“it’s ok ma’am. I know he’ll like what you have prepared. You’re one of the best cook there is.” Said yaya Mae trying to feed her ego.

“it’s all done. Where’s the list of supplies I asked you” yaya mae handed her the list. “I won’t be out for long.”

As she was walking towards the gate of her new neighbour, she suddenly got nervous. Is it because her new neighbour was a guy, is she afraid that she might disappoint her neighbour? But she can’t back out now. She pressed the doorbell. Ding dong. No one answered. She pressed it again.Ding dong. In her mind she was thinking of what kind of a neighbour this guy is, making someone wait for too long outside his house.  After a gazillion times of pressing the doorbell, finally he opened his door.

                “Hi, I’m Eu-na. I live in the house beside yo-----” And to her shock the guy slammed the door on her face.

                Shocked. She did not expect that.

                She was back to her senses now.

How can someone do that to her! No one has ever done that to her in her entire life, knowing that this guy is someone that she doesn’t know. She can’t accept that. NEVER.

                She went back to her house. “Yaya, here’s the food I made. Consider it your dinner tonight.”

“Why ma’am? Doesn’t he like it?” yaya mae took a spoonful of the food “UUUUUUHHM! Ma’am what do you call this food? It’s the best! Why? didn’t he like it?”

“It’s not that he didn’t like it, I just didn’t give it to him.” Said Eu-na making herself look cool.