on their way home..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“I can feel your heartbeat.” Gongchan said, still giggling. He can feel her soft chest against his back, her heart was beating so fast.Was he the reason behind the fast beating of her heart?

“Yah! You’re such a jerk!” she pushed Gongchan. “Hit me again or I swear I’ll put you down and leave you here in the woods, alone.” He said trying to scare her. She kept quite instead, closed her eyes and held unto him tighter. Can you really feel my heartbeat Gongchan? It says, Saranghae…

At least Gongchan is with her right now, no matter how awkward it gets for the both of them, she’ll cherish those moments forever. Because for Eu-na moments like these are worth remembering. Eu-na can now see their cars, it’s a sign that her precious time with Gongchan is about to end. Why so soon? Wae? Wae?

“You can put me down now, I can walk from here.” She whispered at Gongchan hoping that through her words he was able to feel how happy she was with him.

“I’ll drive.” Was his short reply as he carefully let her down “I can’t let you drive, who knows what might happen if you faint again.” Gongchan said as Eu-na handed him the car keys

“Was that really your reason?? Or is it because you look cool when you’re the one driving my car” She teased and they both laughed “Next time you’ll drive my car I’ll make you wear a white polo, just like a chauffeur” Gongchan gave her a piercing look as she continued to laugh.

Jinyoung and Lae-mon left immediately because Jinyoung has something important to do. CNU and Dae-ya were now in their car waiting for the others, Sandeul and Cha-gi, Eu-na and Gongchan, as well as Baro. Gongchan started the engine of her can as she laid her back on the backrest. She felt tired and sleepy.  She wanted to watch Gongchan as he drove.

“Eu-na” Gongchan said to get her attention. “Ne” Eu-na said as she turned her head to his direction.

“You wanna know why I moved to our village?” he asked.

Yes I do, anything about you would definitely get my attention. “What about it?” she said while turning her gaze back at the road.

“Jinyoung’s parents had him inherit the village, Le Beau de Ville, and he told us that for us to still continue our singing career we needed to stay in a village where everyone will treat us equally, like a normal person, there we won’t have to go to different places just to have our practices. I really don’t wanna move to the village, ‘cause that’ll mean I’ll have to leave my Omma and Appa” Gongchan said

“And then?” she said encouraging him to continue

“2 years ago we had a concert. Jinyoung planned that concert for Lae-mon.” he continued.