Pain...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” she said sobbing. “I’m tired of this---this cat and mouse relationship of us. For a moment you were kind to me, the next thing I know you’ll be back to being rude. I----I--- I don’t want to see you ever again. Get out of my tent” she shouted. I can’t tell him how much I love him.

He threw her first aid kit on her sleeping bed, and without a word he left her in her tent. She sat on her sleeping bag, curled her legs and cried.

“Eu-na, can you please come out of your tent. Come one, join us we’re all here to have some fun.” Said Dae-ya, who was outside her tent.

Eu-na went out of her tent. She treated her burn with some ointment she brought. Good thing she had her first aid kit with her. Everyone was sitting around the fire that the guys have made. She was wondering if they heard her conversation with Gongchan. Obviously they did heard them.

“How was your hand now Eu-na?” Jinyoung asked. “I’m sorry. Lae-mon can be very clumsy sometimes. I’m sure you know that.” he said smiling as Lae-mon was still feeling sorry for what had happened.

“It’s fine now, a little swollen.” She said smiling.

“Mianhye.” Said Lae-mon, as she stood up to give her a hug. She really needed that right now.

“We were all worried about you, especially Gongchan.” Baro said as she sat beside Lae-mon. Gongchan worried about me, maybe it ws the other way arund.

“It won’t happen again.” She said smiling. Her best friends were glad they were all their together, although Sandeul, CNU, Jinyoung also became her friends since they’re her best friends’ boyfriends. Baro accidentally became her friend after their date, he had been kind to her ever since. But her relationship with Gongchan is different. Gongchan was sitting beside Baro who was infront of her. Gongchan didn’t even dare look at her.

“I’m not feeling so well, can I got first?” Eu-na said.

“Nae, Eu-na have a rest.. We’ll go climbing tomorrow” said Cha-gi. Gongchan looked at her direction, she met his gaze. Eu-na was the first one to look away.

Eu-na went straight to her tent hoping to get a good sleep. But she overheard the conversation of her friends. Lae-mon was forcing Jinyoung to sing to her one of their songs from their mini album, specifically Only one. It was her favourite. Eu-na heard a mild strumming of guitar, she was guessing it was CNU, because was their lead guitarist in their band, B1A4.

“Jinyoung please, can you all sing to us? We would like to hear you all sing again. Please, please?” Lae-mon insisted.

CNU took his guitar and played the acoustic version of their song, only one… Eu-na heard Gongchan singing, her heart knows it was him “I will help you make that dream come true.” His voice was like a lullaby it brought her to sleep. You are the only one….