.....

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Sandeul was eating almost all of the meat that was served for everyone. “Yah! Eu-na can I have that, if you don’t mind?” He was looking at Eu-na's food, smiling childishly.

Cha-gi slapped the back of Sandeul’s head. “You’ve eaten almost all of the meat, and yet you’re still asking for Eu-na's part. Unbelievable.” Sandeul scratched the back of his head and frowned.

Eu-na laughed at the two and said “I don’t really mind. Sandeul, you can have it.”

Gongchan took her plate before Sandeul was able to reach it. “Yah! That’s mine.” Said Sandeul

“Eu-na, aren’t you going to eat? Here I’ll help you finish up your food.” He took her spoon and filled it up with her food, saying “Ahhhh...” to encourage her to open .

She laughed. 

 

Gongchan looked at her with confusion “What is so funny?” he was still holding the spoon.

“You look so cute when you do that…” she said still laughing, everyone was watching them while Dae-ya took her camera to take a picture of them, Eu-na and Gongchan didn’t even notice it.

“Do what?” he said. She imitated what he did “the aaaaaaahhh... like a baby” Then continued to laugh. Gongchan showed his annoyance by giving back her plate and handing her the spoon.

“Yah!” She pushed Gongchan, but he ignored her. “I didn’t mean to annoy you. Mianhae.” She said as she frowned pouting her lower lip.

She noticed that Gongchan was turning to her direction now wearing his playful smile “I got you there huh? Kyeopta!” he pinched her cheek hard until she squealed “Ouch!!”

CNU interrupted Gongchan and Eu-na “You two, shall continue your date when we get back home. Right now, Dae-ya has already taken a lot of pictures of you. And you know what she does with those.” CNU said laughing.

“She’ll probably post those pictures in their shop’s announcement board. She’ll definitely tell everyone you two were officially dating.” Lae-mon said while checking out Gongchan and Eu-na’s stolen pictures.

“Yah! Don’t do that! That would be so mean! People might think that I like him.” Eu-na said still looking down, as her cheeks turned hot when she imagined how people might react when they see Gongchan and her together.

“Is it not? Didn’t you tell me thi---- s morning that you love me?” he wasn’t able to finish what he wanted to say. Instead gongchan just looked at her smiling. He seems like enjoying it, the idea that people might think there’s something going on between them.

“Yah!” she shouted at Gongchan to stop him from telling everyone what he heard her whisper while he was in the woods pretending to be asleep.

Then again, although Eu-na tries to supress her feelings for Gongchan, her heart will always lose when it comes to him. Her first and last love… Her mama, would always remind her not to hurry love, it can wait, and when the right time comes it’ll knock on her heart and show itself to her. But it seems that to her she fell in love with Gongchan at the wrong time. She can’t assume that he likes her with his actions, he has a girlfriend. Right now, she’s glad she has finally felt what love is… she'll hold on to the feeling until the day love tells her heart to give up.