Sweets..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

She started making the chocolate candies, Gongchan just stood beside her watching what she’ll do next. She liked the idea that Gongchan was beside her now. Just for a while. She’ll cherish this moment forever.

“HAH! It’s done, all we need to do is to place it in the refrigerator and wait for it to set.” Eu-na said as she poured the chocolate into the moulding cups.

“Noona! Can we have a taste?” said the smaller boy.

“Nae. Here have a taste.” She handed a small bowl of unseated chocolate to the kids as they stick their fingers on the chocolate. “Gongchan, have a taste.”

The taller boy started playing with the chocolate. He smeared a small amount of chocolate on the smaller boy’s chicks, which made the little girl laugh. Gongchan took a small amount of the chocolate and imitated what the kid did, but instead he smeared the chocolate on Eu-na’s nose. Eu-na did the same thing to Gongchan, they both became kids again. It was the first time Eu-na heard Gongchan laugh as they all looked stupid with chocolate on their faces.

“Yeopo.” He said almost whispering. Gongchan’s face came closer to Eu-na trying to look at her perfection. Eu-na was still playing with the kids.

“What did you say?” Eu-na barely heard what Gongchan said. Then she noticed he was looking at her, she saw his nose and smeared a chocolate on it. He looked like he was about to kiss her. Her cheeks turned pink. Gongchan and Eu-na forgot that there are kids that are watching them.

“Noona! We’ll leave now” said the smaller boy. Gongchan realizing that there are kids in his house he turned his head and looked away from Eu-na.

Why didn’t he kiss me?? Wae? Wae? “Wait kids, aren’t you going to wait for the chocolate?”

“Anim, it’s also getting late noona.” The girl said as they wave goodbye to them. Gongchan was still beside her standing quietly, a moment of silence.

“The kids are gone you can clean up your mess.. I think you also need to wash up before you leave. You still have chocolate on your face. You might scare those kids again.” Gongchan said leaving her in the kitchen as he walks to his room.

“Scare those kids again” those were his exact words. Eu-na was cleaning their mess. She called Yaya mae to help her out in cleaning. But Gongchan’s words were on her head the whole time. How was he able to know that I scared those kids before? She shook her head to remove the idea that Gongchan might have followed her when she ran out of the coffee shop. He’ll never do that, he’s always mean to me. It’s not possible that he likes me because he has a girlfriend.