Not the usual Eu-na..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

She hasn’t seen him in a while. She stopped doing her daily routine, jog around their neighbourhood, afraid to come across Gongchan and see him with the girl. She made herself busy with her work. But this morning, she wanted to do something to comfort herself. She wants to drink a cold chocolate milkshake at the CNU’s coffee shop. She wore a pink fitted shirt paired it with a grey running shorts and a slippers. Tied her long straight hair up and wore her glasses, which she wore when she’s not in the mood to wear her contact lenses. When she left her home she was praying not to see Gongchan.

                She got at the coffee shop, her friend Dae-ya wasn’t around, so CNU was left to manage the shop. She sat on the table near the wall made of glass pane. She can see everyone passing the shop, everyone seems to be contented with their life, she wondered if she really is worthy of having a partner.  She realized she’s been making herself busy and dedicated none of her time for herself, she hasn’t seen or talked to her friends. She bet none of them have an idea how she is feeling right now.  She realized that they were right, she’s alone.

“Anyeong!” CNU said smiling to her. “Why do you look so bothered?” he asked as he sat on the unoccupied chair infront of her.

“Do I?” Eu-na said faking a smile. “Oh! Nothing’s wrong with me, I’m just hungry.”

Would you like to order now?he asked still smiling.

“I would like to have 1 chocolate milkshake with marshmallow” she said.

“Is that it?” he asked. “I’m sorry I can’t hang out with you, there are other customers that I need to attend to and Dae-ya’s not around. Whatever is bothering you, I know you can get through that because you’re a strong woman. I’ll serve your order in a bit.” He said leaving her alone again.

She was struck by CNU’s words.  What was really bothering her? Was it the idea that her friends were right that it’s not always that they are going to be with her. Orwas she bothered by the idea that she had fallen for the guy that she promised not to fall for to. It was her fault in the first place. It was her plan to make Gongchan fall for her, but she was trapped by her own stupidity. Her order came; she took a magazine to read and drank her milkshake. She was tired from her rehearsals last night for her next modelling project. She laid her head on the table, unconsciously she fell asleep.