the guy in a coat.. Finale

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

She was almost near the gate of their village when she noticed someone running behind her car. She slowed down to see who it was, the guy seemed like shouting. Then she realized it was the guy that she saw at CNU’s coffee shop a while ago. The guy went nearer, then she knew who it was… It was Gongchan. She can’t hear him, because her windows were closed. She opened her window.

“Eu-na! E-na!” he shouted. “Is he crazy? Why was he following me?” she said wondering what Gongchan was trying to do.

“Eu-na wait! Stop your car please!” then she did as he said. Gongchan was able to catch up on her. “Eu-na! Can we talk? Please.. I’m begging you” he said trying to open her car door. Eu-na was not looking at him, she knows that if she does she’ll probably change her mind.

“I don’t want to wait for another 2 years to tell you this.” He took a deep breath and said “Saranghae Eu-na, Neol Saranghae..”

 

Eu-na was astounded by what she heard. She unconsciously stepped hard on the accelerator. Eu-na realizing that she accidentally stepped on her accelerator, she took a full stop. Gongchan was sitting on the road, he must be tired from running. She saw him from her rear view mirror and stepped out of her car.

Gongchan, who was sitting on the road, thought he failed on convincing Eu-na to stay. “Gongchan!” Eu-na called him.Gongchan raised his head and saw Eu-na, he stood up and run to her. He hugged her tight, so tight as if that it would be the time he’ll ever hold her. “I thought I’d lost you” he whispered. Eu-na started to cry… “Sshh.. don’t cry” Gongchan said as he caressed the back of her head. “Do you really love me?” Eu-na asked still doubting. “I do.. always.” He said.

“What about You-ko?” she asked as she pushed herself away from Gongchan, but he didn’t let her.“You-ko is Baro’s younger sister.” Gongchan said “You were jealous, aren’t you?”

He finally let her go from his hug. “You mean she’s not your girlfriend?” “You mean she’s not your girlfriend?” she said as she rubbed her tears. “That was what I was trying to tell you before. But you don’t want to listen.” He explained. “Are you still going to leave?” he asked still catching for his breath

“I have to.” She said. “No! You’ll stay here with me.” He insisted. “Only if you tell me, why you waited for 2 years before telling me you love me.”

“It’s a long story…” he said, “I have all the time to listen.” She said smiling at him.

“Ok, get in your car, I’ll drive just to make sure you won’t leave.” He said and hugged her again. “Noona!” he teased and laughed

“Yah! Call me noona again, and I’ll call a cab and leave you here!” she said, Gongchan did his cute expressions on her then hugged her tightly “Neol saranghae” Gongchan whispered, love has finally found her... mama, I found love…

 

 

The end :))) next chapters would be about Gongchan's Point of view in the story..