My guide..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“How I wish Gongchan is like you, Baro. Caring, kind, sweet, and unselfish” she said in her mind, “Ne, I will.” Baro was still holding her. I will wait Gongchan…she was about to cry again

“*cough, *cough, where should I put my things?” Gongchan asked interrupting Eu-na and Baro.

Baro let her go, as she fixed herself wiping off the tears that was about to fall from her eyes. “Place it on the back seat. Why do you have to ask, you already know.”  She said not looking at Gongchan.

“Oh! I’m sorry if I was interrupting something here.” Said Gongchan closing the door of her car almost slamming it, he walked away. Is he jealous?

She gave Baro a looked which says, that’s how he acts around me, “I’m sorry about that.” Said Baro “I didn’t mean to hug you for too long, I just felt like you might need it.”

“It’s fine, I’m used to his rudeness anyway. There’s nothing to be sorry about.” She said smiling at him

“Come on everyone!” called CNU

This would be the first time that Eu-na would go mountain climbing. Although she was used to doing her exercise, which she need as a model to maintain her figure, she got tired easily. She stopped for a bit to drink some water, then sat on a big rock beside a big tree. She was left behind by the group. AH! Right she was sick, that’s why.  Cha-gi and Sandeul was leading the group, they were swinging their hands while walking, and they were like kids enjoying a field trip. Jinyoung and Lae-mon were next to them, Lae-mon was holding Jinyoung’s bag so she won’t slip, while CNU helps Dae-ya to catch up by lending her his hands to hold unto. Where’s Gongchan? She was looking for him. Baro came back for her when he noticed she was not in the group.

“Are you tired already? Do you want me to carry you?” said baro offering her a piggy back ride.

“I just need a little rest.” She said smiling at him patting his shoulders.

“Ok, come on! Or we’ll get left behind. You can hold my hand, I’ll help you get there.” Said Baro, as he laid his hands for her to hold

“Kamsahamnidda.” She’s now holding Baro’s hand. She can’t help but to compare his hands to Gongchan’s. Gongchan’s hands were warm, whenever he touches her, it send electricity to the very insides of her. Baro’s hand was a lot different, she can’t feel anything.

Suddenly Eu-na felt a familiar hand holding her arm. He dragged her closer to him, forcing her to let go of Baro’s hand. He was holding her not so gentle. I’d rather be held by you like this forever Gongchan. Gongchan lowered his hand to touch hers. His hand is now gentle on hers, as if trying to hold an object that can easily be broken. She melted in delight, Gongchan was holding her hands. He’s now the one guiding, and helping her to climb the mountain. He was looking directly to where their friends are, she was looking at him. He looked at her and gave her his sweetest smile.

“Ohmo! He smiled at me.” She giggled

“Wae?” asked Gongchan

Nothing, don’t mind me just hold my hand. “Nothing.” She said, still giggling.