His warmth..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Finally, they have reached the top of the mountain, it was magnificent, the wind, the green grass that sways with it and the view, it was almost perfect. Gongchan was still holding Eu-na’s hand. Eu-na doesn’t really mind if he’d never let go of her hand at all. I’m so glad I’m in places like this with you Gongchan.

Cha-gi called her, to get her attention “Yah! Eu-na, we still need to set our little picnic here. You can watch the view later with Gongchan.” she said smiling at them.

Gongchan realizing that he was still holding Eu-na’s hand, he let her go.

“Kamsahamnidda, for helping me climb up the mountain.” She said as she bowed her head

“No biggy.” He said as he put his hand on her forehead, Gongchan felt her warm temperature. “You said you were fine now?” he said looking so worried

“I’ll drink my medicine after we eat our lunch” she replied, she looked and smiled at him.

“Ok” he then took his hand and went to his friends.

“why was he acting so worried?” she said smiling. Her heart was jumping in delight

All the girls prepared for their food, while the guys made a little shade for them because it’s getting to hot. They were almost done, suddenly Eu-na felt really cold but she was sweating, and everything turned blank. She tried to walk and reach on something to hold to prevent her from falling. Finally she got a hold onto something----- something warm, before she could poise herself, she fainted.

“Ohmo! What happened to Eu-na? ” said Lae-mon. Gongchan was holding Eu-na in his arms. She fainted on his chest.

“She was not feeling well since we came here yesterday.” Gongchan said “Just this morning she was really looking pale” He laid her on the picnic blanket. Gongchan rested her head on his lap, hoping she’ll wake up soon.

“Here, put this on her forehead” Dae-ya handed Gongchan a wet towel and placed it on Eu-na’s forehead.

Gongchan was looking at Eu-na’s face. He was studying every contour of it. Her heart shaped face. She has well rounded eyes, her not too long lashes, her cute little nose, and her pink lips.

“So this is what you look like when you were sleeping.” Gongchan whispered as he brushes his hand on her hair. “Yeppoe” he said smiling

Go..ng..chan..” Eu-na said whispering, she was dreaming about him

Gongchan heard her calling his name, he touched her cheeks and said “Ssshh.. I’m here.”

Eu-na was sick and got tired from their hiking which caused her to faint. Good thing Gongchan was going to her direction to ask her if she has taken her medicine. Gongchan noticed that Eu-na was struggling to maintain her balance so he ran to her direction and held her to prevent her from falling.