The guy!

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na love her friends, maybe that’s why she never had a boyfriend. She was contented with them. 

While Cha-gi and Lae-mon were arguing, the weirdest and not so handsomest guy for her entered the coffee shop. It was Gongchan.  Why does he show up in places like this? In places where she finds peace… Gongchan shows up and everything is ruined. Just because of that guy.

“Gongchan! What brought you here? Haven’t seen you for a while. Were you busy these past few days?” CNU approaching his friend to take his orders. 

“Yup.” He was staring at our direction as if trying to analyse who we were.

“Hi Gongchan, how are you” said Dae-ya.

“Hey.” Raising his right hand to confirm that he heard her but showing no expression. He’s eyes turned to Eu-na’s direction. He’s face turned pale, as if he saw a ghost.

                “He’s really weird.” Said Eu-na, whispering to herself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hey Eu-na, why not date Gongchan? you’re both single right?”

“WHAT? Are you listening to yourself?? Of all the people? NA AH! Not him.” Eu-na said, showing her disgust.

Just the idea of dating “the Guy” Gongchan. She is not so happy. Not happy. Her friends were on their limits and she’s not going to forgive them if they insist on the idea. For her, she will never dare talk or look at the guy. NEVER.  Gongchan is her unfriendly neighbour.

Every morning Eu-na does her daily routine. She jogs around the neighbourhood. . She sees Gongchan often fixing his car. He was always greasy because of the oil from the car, plus his long hair that makes him look more unclean. She hated how he dresses himself.

White loose t-shirt and pants, his running shoes is what she hates more. She can’t understand why this guy can’t buy a new pair of shoes when he can buy himself a house. He smiles at everyone who passes his house but not to her. When he sees her he’ll start to act cold.