Preface

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Sometimes Eu-na doubts how she really looks. She thought maybe she’s not really a man-magnet. Yes , there are few who tried to court her, but none of them fit her criteria.

She’s with her friends. She knows that today she’ll be the center of their attention “again”. All her friends had themselves a partner in their life, they have their boyfriends... And for them it’s not fair that she’s being left out of their group. Eu-na is aware that her friends only care about her… there are times when they can’t come with her since they are with their boyfriends…

                The oldest Dae-ya started the topic….

                As usual it’ll be about her.

“Eu-na, when do you plan on having a boyfriend? You’re not getting any younger my dear” but she’s only 24. “Try dating those guys that are courting you, there’s nothing wrong with that”

“ooops ladies, don’t pressure Eu-na on getting herself a boyfriend.. There’s always a right time for that may be she’s waiting for the right guy” CNU said, as he placed the tray on the table.

Dae-ya, the oldest in their group is the owner of the one and only CNU’s coffee shop in their village, actually CNU owns the shop. But since CNU is Dae-ya’s boyfriend, Dae-ya helps him out in managing the shop.

“Eu-na we just want to remind you that putting your pride first won’t get you anywhere.” Lae-mon said.

“Look who’s talking. Weren’t you the one who almost lost a boyfriend because of your pride? ” Said Cha-gi.  “At least Sandeul and I makes things work between us... my pride melts when he smiles.” She continued, giggling while describing her relationship with Sandeul.

“We settle things between us through sharing our concerns now. No more pride” Lae-mon said defending herself.

She just listened to the two. She never really tried to argue with her friends because she knows in the end she’ll be the first one to give in.