Bibimbap.

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na asked Yaya Mae to bring some utensils to Gongchan’s place because she’ll have her lunch there. She brought all the ingredients that she needed to Gongchan’ place. In her mind she was thinking of surprising Gongchan with one of her specialty. Bibimbap.  He could have tasted her cooking if he was ever nicer to her.

                “What’s this? What are you doing?” Gongchan asked.

                “Can’t you see? This is called cooking. Ok?” Eu-na answered.

                “I know. But why are you cooking in my house?” he said.

“Nothing. I just want to thank you for what you did this morning” she said looking at him with a smile on her face.

“Make sure to clean all your mess before you leave.” And then he went back to his room.

Eu-na started to wonder what is inside Gongchan’s room. She was curious. Why does he stay often in his room? She was able to clean all corners of his house but not his room, so she has no idea on how it looks like inside. Is it messier in his room since he stays there often?

                “Gongchan” she knocked on his door.

                No answer. She knocked again. And then their first meeting flashed into her again. But now, every time she remembers it, it makes her smile, unlike before whenever that day crosses her mind she wishes to scratch her nails on Gongchan’s face.

                “Gongch---” the door opened. He just woke up. Maybe he fell asleep while waiting for the food. I didn’t realize you were cute until today. Gongchan was yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hand. No! You can’t like this guy, he’s not your type. Do as you planned. Make him fall for you and then leave him hanging. His hair really does look good on him.

                “Wae?” he asked.

                “Bibimnap’s ready. Time to eat” she said.

“No, I’m not pertaining about the food. I’m asking why you keep on bothering me when I’m asleep.” He said. She thought this was the first time that she knocked on his door. And she remembers their first meeting. She burst into laughter.

She thought. Maybe Gongchan just woke up when they first met, that’s why he slammed his door on her.

                “What is so funny?” Gongchan asked.

“You. You’re funny” she was still laughing. “You’re like a kid that throws tantrum when they were disturbed from what they’re doing” she was leading Gongchan to the kitchen holding his arm “Tada!”

“Ah ok. You can let go of my arm now. I’m not a kid to be lead to my own kitchen.” He said sarcastically.

“Sorry. Let’s eat.” She said as she sat in front of him.