torn between two great things...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na had a meeting with the company owner that would be sponsoring an organization that focuses on the protection of animals. They are planning to shoot in Africa. She was still thinking if she’s going to accept their offer. She’s not after the money that they’ll pay her, she’s an animal lover and she wanted to do the job, but something’s stopping her. About 5 months to finish the photo shoot, plus the promotion and events in different countries, it’ll take them not less than a year to finish. They wanted her answer within the week. She’ll leave as soon as possible. Eu-na can’t stay that long away from her friends… not seeing Gongchan would definitely kill her. She’s torn between two great things in her life.

Eu-na went home after the meeting. On her way home… her mind was in somewhere else. Would she rather choose to stay with Gongchan or pursue her career, would she go to the other side of the world and leave her heart in Seoul? She wanted to know if he was feeling well now, of course that would only be an excuse. She just wanted to see Gongchan. She parked her car infront of his house. She rang his doorbell twice, no answer. She pressed it again. Finally the door opened. It was You-ko!

“You again.” You-ko said raising her right eyebrow. You-ko was wearing Gongchan’s oversized white shirt, it looked like a dress on her, although she was a bit taller than Eu-na.

Of course, Gongchan was sick his girlfriend should be the one taking care of him. What was she thinking, was she out of her mind. “Nothing.” She said, turned her back and walked away.

“Yah! I’m talking to you” You-ko  shouted

She gave You-ko a piercing look “Don’t you dare raise you voice on me! You don’t know who you’re talking to! B*tch!”

Gongchan was now standing behind You-ko, his eyes were wide open “Eu---Eu-na!” You-ko held Gongchan’s arm to stop him from running to her but Gongchan forcefully removed You-ko’s arm that was wrapped around him. He ran to her.

“Eu-na” Gongchan held her arm to stop her. Eu-na was fighting her tears from falling, she’s not gonna cry infront of him. “Can you please listen to me first?” he said begging

“Let go of my arm” she said, still not looking at him. “Gongchan, you don’t have to explain anything. I totally understand.” Still supressing her tears

“Eu-na it’s not what you think it is..” Gongchan trying to explain everything to her

“Let go.” She said showing anger on her voice. He then let her arm go

Eu-na started to walk to her car, when she got in, she bursted into tears. She stopped from crying for a while as she started her cars engine. She was angry ----- angry at herself. From that moment she decided to go and take the job that was offered to her. Her heart felt like it stopped from beating, it felt like it was pierce by thousands of needles. She felt like her body turned numb. Mama, you said love is a great feeling. You lied. Does it really feel like this? Why didn’t you tell me loving can only cause me pain? Her mama died when she was 18, her mama left her enough money for her to study abroad, she studied modelling in France, and there she was mould to be an independent woman. When she came back to Korea, her life turned upside down especially when she met Gongchan. Mama…. I wish you never told me about love. She calmed herself from crying and dialled her managers contact number.