Cooking Class

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

After lunch, Tao took out his new schedule to look at his next class. A figure leaned down over his back and breathed into his ear. Tao jumped back and bumped his back against the wall behind him.

“What the hell, Kris!” Tao exclaimed when he turned around.

Kris smirked, “Didn’t scare you, did I, panda?”

“Sh-shut up!” Tao glared. “And I told you to stop calling me that!”

Kris chuckled, “Hey, I have that cooking class next as well. Let’s go together.”

Tao groaned as he followed Kris to their next class. What luck, we’re not in the same year, yet we’re in the same elective class.

 When they entered the class, there were only two seats next to each other open. Tao threw his hands up in defeat as he walked over to one of the seats. Looks like they were destined to be partners in this class. “Why are you in this class, anyways?”

Kris shrugged his shoulders, “I’m originally in art, but because of scheduling changes, they put me in here. I think I’m pretty good at cooking, too, so why not? What about you?”

Tao took off his backpack and was about to reply when he heard a snort from behind him. He turned around and narrowed his eyes, “What’s so funny?”

“Don’t tell me you actually wanted to take this class.”

Tao blushed, “Sh-shut up! What’s it to you?!” This is bipolar or something! He’s a total on the court, but then he keeps making fun of me at other times!

Kris laughed as he sat down beside Tao. This panda is so funny. He acts all hardcore with his glaring and whatnot, but he’s such a girly girl.

“Did you just call me a girly girl?” Tao’s eyes widened when he heard Kris muttering aloud the two words.

Kris looked over in surprise, “Uh, no?”

“Oh my God. You and your teammates are just asses, aren’t you all?” Tao began.

“Uhh.”

“Shut up. I totally heard what your friend called Baekhyun.”

“Uhh, was it the ‘tiny’ comment?”

Tao glared at Kris who shrugged back, “Truth, isn’t it?”

“Alright class, let’s begin! As you can see, our two schools merged and they changed everyone’s schedule around, so you can interact with each other. The person next to you will be your cooking partner for the rest of the year.”

Just when Tao thought it couldn’t get any worse.

******************************

It did get worse.

“Oh my GOD Kris!”

“Yes, I know I’m your God,” Kris said as he fanned the smoke coming out of the oven.

“Shut up!” Tao coughed as he pulled out the burnt cake from the oven.

 “You need to stop with the ‘Oh my God’ and ‘Shut up’,” Kris said the phrases with a higher pitched voice, mocking Tao.

“Shut up, !”

“As if the makes a difference to the phrase.”

Tao felt his eyes water as he failed to salvage any part of the cake, “My cake. My beautiful cake.”

“Hey,” Kris nudged Tao’s shoulder. “You okay?”

“Okay? OKAY?” Tao shrieked. “You ruined our cake! I just went to the restroom for a minute! What did you do to the cake?! My beautiful cake!”

“Chill out, Tao. Let’s ju

Please log in to read the full chapter