If You're Quiet...

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next few days were awkward as Tao tried his best to avoid Kris. Even though Tao did find himself all over Kris every morning.

“Maybe you like him,” Baekhyun suggested.

“What? Why would I?”

“Yeah, I mean, you gave your first kiss to him,” Xiumin added.

“He STOLE it!” Tao defended.

“Was it really stolen?” Chen laughed.

“Shut up! You were there, weren’t you?”

“No, I only got there right when you kissed,” Chen replied.

“Wait! You took a picture, didn’t you!” Tao asked in horror.

“Yep, want a copy?” Chen held up his hand. “Cash only.”

“No! Delete it!” Tao said in a panicked voice.

Chen shook his finger, “You’ll never be able to afford the deletion of the photo.”

Tao groaned and covered his face with his hands, “Whhhyyyyy…”

“You should be happy your first kiss got documented,” Baekhyun said thoughtfully.

Tao glared at Baekhyun, who shrugged his shoulders in response.

“Maybe you should just get together,” Lay suggested.

Sehun nodded his head as well. Ever since the ice skating day, Sehun and Luhan were always seen holding hands.

“Do you guys, uh…” Lay trailed off as he stared at Sehun and Luhan’s connected hands.

“Let go…” Chanyeol wondered as well.

“When you use the restroom?” Kai finished strongly.

Luhan blushed as he stared at the floor. Sehun stared at the questioners, “Yeah.”

“Oh, well, that’s sanitary. Good job guys,” Kai patted Sehun and Luhan on their backs.

“Wait, what’s your status right now?” Lay wondered.

Luhan blushed as he hid behind Sehun. Sehun nodded and replied, “Boyfriends. In a relationship.” Luhan giggled as Sehun dragged them away.

“There’s Kris!” Baekhyun whispered.

Kyungsoo and Suho were smiling while talking to each other about the success of the trip.

“One last thing to do for the trip!” Kyungsoo smiled as he ushered everyone out the door.

******************************

They arrived at their last destination. “Sky lift!” Suho announced. “Right after this, we go back to our hotel and check out!”

“Two per!” Kyungsoo said as everyone paired up.

Tao groaned when he and Kris were the last to pair up. Tao squirmed in his seat and tried to get as far away from Kris as possible.

It was a silent ride until Kris broke the silence, “You’re going to fall off if you keep scooting away.” Kris smiled when Tao’s cheeks grew slightly pinker. Although Tao’s yelling could get annoying, Tao has been quiet for too long. Plus, Kris didn’t know why or how, but he began to like and miss Tao’s loudness. It was kind of… cute. The way Tao squealed like a girl and his adorable facial expressions that went with it.

Tao coughed and looked away.

“You’ve been quiet lately, panda.”

“So?” Tao fiddled with his fingers.

Please log in to read the full chapter