PDA on the Ice Skating Rink

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

After breakfast, the XO High basketball team looked out the window to see the first flakes of snow fall. They were little, but it was still a beautiful sight to behold.

“Wow!” Tao gasped as he ran outside. Everyone followed suit.

“This is great!” Suho smiled.

“We’re going to the outdoor skating rink today!” Kyungsoo added.

“Together?” Baekhyun wondered aloud.

“Of course! Everything we do this week will be together,” Suho looked at the itinerary and nodded to himself. “Let’s go, the bus will be here in ten minutes!”

They arrived at the skating rink and Kyungsoo walked in front to confirm the group’s reservation. Kyungsoo turned around, “Alright everyone! Come and tell them what size you need your skates to be.”

Everyone wore their skates and made their way out into the rink.

Tao reached out for his friends, but Baekhyun was whisked away by Chanyeol. Chen dragged a struggling Xiumin to the rink. Kai immediately grabbed Kyungsoo’s waist and led Kyungsoo away. Suho wandered off into the rink with Lay. Tao spotted Sehun and smiled, but Kai quickly skated back. He grabbed Luhan and Sehun’s wrists, making them hold hands, “Yo Sehun, this little deer can’t skate.”

Sehun nodded absentmindedly as he pulled Luhan onto the rink, not saying anything about how Luhan could obviously skate and was standing perfectly fine on the rink. Kai turned to Kris and gave him a meaningful look as he gestured towards Tao then pointed to the rink.

Kris didn’t get it until he noticed Tao not getting up. Tao looked up helplessly, “Where is everyone?”

Kris laughed, “You can’t skate?”

Tao glared, “So?”

“Don’t you know wushu?”

“And?”

“You’re totally balanced and can do multiple flips and land on your two feet, but you can’t handle ice skating?”

Tao frowned, “My feet being the key word. How can anyone balance on thin blades?”

Kris held onto Tao’s two hands and pulled him up. “Wait, what are you doing?”

“Let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“Onto the rink.”

“Did you not hear what I said?”

“I did.”

“So…”

“So let’s go ice skate.”

“Nooooo. Can’t we just go play in the snow?”

“The snow hasn’t piled up yet.”

Tao pouted, “Then can we go eat or something?”

“We just ate,” Kris said as he threw Tao over his shoulder.

“NOOOOO!!!” Tao wailed. “Oh my God!”

Kris got onto the rink and skated further in before putting Tao down.

“!” Tao yelped as he wrapped his arms tightly around Kris’ neck and pressed his entire body against Kris’.

“PDA!” Kai yelled as he and Kyungsoo skated past the two.

“KRIISSSSSS!” Tao screamed when Kris pried Tao off of him.

Please log in to read the full chapter