Sorry

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris opened his eyes and groaned in pain. They had fallen asleep without moving positions, so Kris was still leaning against the headboard, with Tao snuggled against his chest. Kris noticed the markings on Tao’s neck and smirked as he ran his fingers along them. Tao shivered when he felt Kris’ fingers ghosting along his neck. For some reason, his neck felt so sensitive and slightly painful.

“Get up, babe,” Kris said as he gently shook Tao. Tao nodded as he rolled off the bed. While Tao trudged off the bathroom, Kris hid under the sheets to cover his ears.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Tao screamed for several minutes before running back to the bedroom. “What did you do to meeeee!”

“Get out from under there!” Tao yanked on the blanket.

Kris chuckled, “What?”

“You know what!” Tao glared at Kris.

“What?” Kris pretended not to know what Tao was talking about.

“This!” Tao hissed as he pointed to his neck full of bruises.

“They’re just love bites. So people know you’re already taken by me,” Kris smiled. “Plus, you loved it when I was marking you last night.”

“Nuh uh!” Tao stomped his feet in place.

“It just shows how much I love you,” Kris shrugged.

“I’ll show you how much I love you!” Tao yelled as he jumped on top of Kris.

“Wait! No!” Kris tried to push Tao away. “You’re doing it wrong! Ow! Ow! Babe! Ow!”

******************************

“Wow, Kris is late…” Chanyeol remarked as the ten of them stared at Kris and Tao trudging towards them. The two were wearing scarves. Tao was wearing one of Kris’ scarves, while Kris wore the scarf Tao gave him for Christmas.

“Well?” Lay stared at the two who just stood there. “Aren’t you going to take off the scarves to practice?”

Tao coughed and shook his head.

“What is it?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

“N-nothing,” Tao stared at the ground.

Everyone surged forward and tackled Tao to the ground.

“Wait! Don’t!” Tao pleaded to no avail. They yanked Tao’s scarf off and backed up as they tried to hold in their giggles. Tao sat up and held his neck with his hands, trying to cover the marks Kris gave him. He then quickly pulled on the hood to his hoodie and tied the drawstring close to his neck.

“Woah, what happened?” Chen snickered.

“y time?” Kai added.

Kris took off his own scarf and gingerly massaged his neck.

 “Tao!” Suho ran over worriedly. “Are you okay?”

Tao blushed, “Y-yeah.”

“What happened to you?” Chen smirked at Kris.

“Got bit by a wild animal?” Kai chortled.

“That wild animal,” Kris rolled his eyes, “is one of your best friends.” Tao’s love bites were literally… bites. Tao jumped on top of him and began to bite all over his neck, leaving teeth marks everywhere. There was even one at the side of his chin.

Tao shot Kris a glare, “That’s because you started it.”

“But you liked it!” Kris retorted.

“Nuh uh!”

“Said the one who was begging me to kis –”

Tao ran over and covered Kris’ mouth. “Okay, practice time everyone!” Tao yelled out as he continued to cover Kris’ mouth.

Everyone laughed as they migrated away to stretch and let the lovebirds fight for a few more minutes.

Kris pulled Tao’s hand off his mouth. “Next time, I’ll teach you how to do it properly,” Kris whispered.

“!” Tao yelled as he stomped over to the rest of their teammates.

******************************

Kris walked Tao home and gave him a quick

Please log in to read the full chapter