Side Chapter: Sulay

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Alright, you get the plan?” Kai rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

“Aren’t you doing all the talking?” Lay wondered.

Kai dramatically sighed, “Better thank me.”

“Thank you,” Lay said drily.

“No enthusiasm,” Kai huffed as he walked out of the hotel room he shared with Lay in search of Suho.

“Suho!” Kai dragged the unsuspecting manager to the side of the hallway.

“What?” Suho looked puzzled.

“We need to switch rooms,” Kai said with wide eyes.

“Why?” Suho narrowed his eyes. “We already said no switching rooms.”

“B-but,” Kai gave a sad, puppy eyed look.

“I’m sorry, Kai,” Suho shook his head. “It’s not fair that you get to switch rooms when others can’t.”

Kai leaned in closer to Suho, “Lay and I are going to get into a fight.”

Suho’s eyes widened.

“He’ll kill me if I don’t kill him first,” Kai ended dramatically.

“I can attest to that,” Chen grinned as he popped up between Suho and Kai.

“Oh hey, Chen!” Kai beamed.

“You need to switch rooms,” Chen looked at Suho sincerely. “Or someone…”

“…What?” Suho breathed.

Kai and Chen leaned closer to Suho and whispered, “…will die.”

Suho’s eyes widened as he ran back to his hotel room. Kai high fived Chen before running inside his own room. “Have fun with Suho tonight!” Kai yelled at Lay as he dragged out his luggage.

“You actually did it?” Lay’s mouth fell open.

“We. Did it,” Chen corrected. Chen thought for a moment, “Excluding you, of course.”

“Th-thank – ” Lay began.

“No need,” Kai grinned as he left. “But you can bow down to – ow!”

Lay rolled his eyes, “It’s a pillow.”

 “Still hurts,” Kai shrugged before leaving.

Suho frowned at Kai as they passed each other on the hallway with their respective luggages, “No more switching alright?”

******************************

Suho nervously entered Lay’s room, “H-hi.” Oh my goodness. I can feel my cheeks getting warm!

“Hey,” Lay smiled warmly. He looks so perfect and angelic.

“So um,” Suho set his things down. “You were going to get into a fight with Kai?”

“What?” Lay straightened himself up. “No way! I would never!” That bastard dare make me look bad in front of Suho?

“Oh? So then why would we need to switch rooms?” Suho wondered.

“H-he uh, was going to uh get into a fight with me,” Lay quickly saved himself.

“Oh,” Suho nodded. “Well, we wouldn’t want that happening do we?”

“Of course we don’t,” Lay agreed.

“This just means you two need to do more activities together,” Suho brightened up.

“Uh yeah.” Hell no.

******************************

“Today you’ll be pairing up with someone you don’t know really well and you will have three hours to explore the area around the hotel together before we get together to eat lunch,” Suho said.

“You can either pair up yourselves, but they must fit the requirements or else we will have to choose pairs for you,” Kyungsoo added.

“Basically, an ex-X High and ex-O High student need to team up,” Suho clarified.

“Hey, Kai,” Lay whispered. “Come here.”

“What?” Kai trudged over.

“Suho is going to try to pair us up for the activities because of the ‘fight’ you told him about,” Lay rolled his eyes.

Kai g

Please log in to read the full chapter