K-kiss Me

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What was up with you yesterday?” Kris asked when Tao opened his eyes.

Tao groaned and rolled over to his side, “What are you doing here? The game is later tonight.”

“Spending time with you before our mini practice before the game.”

“Mmmmmm,” Tao scooted over to make space for Kris.

“Did you want me to lie down next to you?”

Tao didn’t answer. Stupid, stupid, stupid Kris.

“Your ears are pink,” Kris gently touched Tao’s ear as he snuggled in beside Tao. “Embarrassed?”

“Mmmmm,” Tao hummed as he hid his reddening face under the covers.

“Cute,” Kris remarked.

******************************

After winning the game that night, Kris went to change. He noticed Tao already changed into regular clothes and was talking to several guys from the opposing team. He glared as he looked from afar.

“Jealous, much?” Chen snickered.

“What? Of him talking to some guys?” Kris glared as he went inside the locker room.

Kris went out and saw Tao leaning his back against the wall, while four guys from the other team surrounded him. Tao was talking animatedly and smiling as he talked.

“I smell jealoussyyy!” Kai sung as he and Chen came out of the locker room, arms around each other’s shoulders.

“I can smell the jealousy on Xiumin and Kyungsoo,” Kris glared back at them.

Kai and Chen let go of each other’s shoulders to run over to their respective boyfriends.

“Are you ready?” Kris said as he approached Tao.

Tao shook his head and smiled, “No, not yet!”

Kris nodded and walked away to the bleachers to wait. He was watching from afar, thinking he shouldn’t interfere until they were done talking. After all, his boyfriend was just talking to some new… friends… right?

Suddenly one of the boys touched Tao’s arm. What? Are you just going to let him touch you like that, Tao?

“Are you going to walk over there or what?” Baekhyun wondered.

“He said he wasn’t done,” Kris grunted.

Luhan nodded, “Are you…”

“Jealous?” Sehun finished.

Kris crossed his arms and leaned back on the bleachers. He stared at Tao and the group of guys. One of the guys talking to Tao was blushing and making awkward hand motions. Kris snorted, “Huh. Lame.”

“Jealous,” Lay said.

“They’re all shorter than me,” Kris scoffed. “And they don’t look half as good as me.”

“Just go over there,” Chanyeol remarked while he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Tao was giving the guys around him hugs. “What?!” Kris exclaimed as he stood up.

“You didn’t go over there earlier, so now it’s too late,” Kyungsoo remarked as Kris stomped across the court.

“Time to go, Tao!” Kris said as he grabbed onto Tao’s wrist, dragging him away.

Tao stumbled as he followed Kris, “Wait! You’re walking too fast!” Tao turned his head and waved goodbye to his newfound friends, “Bye, guys! Let’s hang out sometime soon!”

“You will not hang out with them sometime soon or anytime at all,” Kris growled as he dragged Tao outside.

“Why?” Tao wondered.

“Time to go celebrate,” Kris muttered.

The whole team entered a karaoke bar and partied over their win.

“I don’t have to take you out for every win, do I?” Kris cringed at his depleting wallet.

“Okay, okay,” Chanyeol patted Kris’ shoulder.

“We’ll pay our own bills,” Lay nodded.

“You just have to pay for the party when we win the tournament!” Chen trilled. Everyone whooped and high fived.

******************************

“Kriiisssss,” Tao prodded as they were walking home. “Krisssss.”

“What.”

“Why are you mad at me?”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yeah huh.”

Please log in to read the full chapter