Oh My God!

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris awoke to a heavy weight on him. He opened his eyes and saw a dark tuft of hair on his chest. Tao made a small noise and snuggled closer to Kris. Kris laughed when he saw Tao’s arm around his waist and Tao’s leg intertwining around his own. “Hey wake up, panda.” Kris ruffled Tao’s hair.

Tao mumbled some incoherent words and blinked slowly. He blinked and saw his face on something smooth and warm. He blinked some more and realized it was Kris’ chest.

“OH. MY. GOD!” Tao shrieked as he pulled back. “What the hell did you do to me, !”

Kris gestured to the bed, “You’re on my half. In fact, you’re on my half that I stayed within throughout the night… and you’re on top of me.”

“Omigod! Omigod! Omigod! Omigod!” Tao jumped up to stand on the bed. “When did you pull me over!”

Kris rolled his eyes, “As if I would do that. You suddenly grabbed me in the middle of the night. I tried to push you off, but you wouldn’t let go. I just let you do whatever and... I guess you wanted to hug me that bad, huh?.”

“Nuh uh! Why would I do that!”

“I knew you’d be all over me by morning,” Kris smirked as he sat up, leaning against the headboard.

“Oh my God!” Tao squealed again as he jumped onto Kris. Tao straddled Kris and wrapped his two hands around Kris’ neck, “I am soooo going to kill you!”

Kris laughed and put his hands on Tao’s waist to pull him off.

Right then, the door opened and a wide eyed Luhan was revealed. Several more heads popped in.

“,” Kai raised his eyebrows at the scene before him.

“Didn’t know you had it in you, Kris,” Lay stared.

“Just wondering, but are either of you wearing pants down there?” Kai smirked.

Chen lifted his phone and took several snapshots, “Don’t worry, I’ll send you a copy.” Chen nodded at Kai.

“What the hell would you two need a copy for?” Xiumin glared.

Chen shrugged, “Yearbook.”

Kris and Tao looked down and blushed. Kris’ lower body was covered by the blanket, so it looked like he was totally , while Tao had on an oversized tee that was falling off his right shoulder. It was also so long that it covered his shorts. Tao immediately jumped away from Kris, “It’s not what you think!”

“Oho, really?” Kai began when a familiar voice rang out.

“Are they up yet?” Suho walked by the door.

Kai quickly ushered everyone out the door before closing it behind him. Before closing the door, he gave a creepy smile, “We’ll give you two a couple minutes to finish up what you were doing.”

Tao let out a frustrated groan, “How did you open the door!”

Kai unlocked the door and poked his head in again, “Suho has the spare keys. We kept knocking and you guys didn’t respond, so I had to open it and see what was going on. Thanks for not disappointing me by the way.”

Kai thought for a moment, “Though it may have been better if I came in a minute or two later, huh?”

Tao screamed and tossed his pillow at Kai who retreated and slammed the door shut.

“You better let them know that it was you who came on to me, you !” Tao walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

“But it was you who got all over me last night,” Kris said as he got to his feet once Tao returned to the room.

“It was yooouuuu!” Tao whined as he sat on the edge of the bed.

“Who straddled me just now, panda?” Kris smirked as leaned over to pinch Tao’s cheek.

Tao blushed as he slapped Kris’ hand away, “Ohmigod, I was NOT straddling you.”

“That’s not what it looked like to me. Or anyone for that matter,” Kris laughed as he left for the bathroom.

Please log in to read the full chapter