Stop Spamming Me

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Tao spent all day lying around in bed and playing video games.

It was bedtime when he rolled around with an uneasy feeling. “Hmmmmm,” Tao grabbed Ben Ben to talk to it again.

“Why does he have to come over on New Year’s Eve? Is he going to sleep over again? Why? Why, huh?” Tao looked down at his apparel and looked back to his panda. “I’m just wearing it because I’m too lazy to change. You know what I mean, right? Not like I like the sweater. Why would I like wearing a couple anything with that guy? Who wants to match him? Huh? Ben Ben? Huh? Right?”

Tao sighed as he rolled back and forth on his bed. His phone vibrated and he immediately grabbed it to see what it was. “SPAM MAIL?!?!” Tao shrieked as he violently deleted the email from his inbox.

“Not that I’m waiting for anything,” Tao gave a meaningful look at Ben Ben, not that the plushie could see anything, especially in the darkness of the room.

******************************

Kris lay in bed and turned his phone back and forth. I wonder if he’s waiting for my good night text. Kris unlocked his phone and typed a message to Tao.

 

To: Babe <3

Goodnight babe. <3

Miss me much?

<3<3<3<3<3

 

He waited five minutes, but there was no reply.

 

To: Babe <3

Baaabbbeeeeee. <3

 

“Where is that panda?” Kris asked himself.

******************************

Tao rolled his eyes when his phone vibrated, “Stupid spams.”

He was about to drift to sleep when his phone vibrated again. Tao grabbed his phone, “Ugh!”

Tao’s eyes widened when he saw that he received two messages from Kris. He composed several messages and discarded all of them before settling to send one.

 

To:

No. Stop bothering me in the middle of the night.

 

“There,” Tao said triumphantly to himself, not that he knew what he was triumphant over.

******************************

Kris laughed as he replied to Tao’s message.

 

To: Babe <3

But you’re still up.

 

From: Babe <3

Because you woke me up.

 

To: Babe <3

I thought you couldn’t sleep without me wishing you a good night. <3

 

From: Babe <3

Don’t flatter yourself.

 

To: Babe <3

Good night, babe. <3

 

To: Babe <3

Good night, babe. <3

 

To: Babe <3

Good night, babe. <3

 

To: Babe <3

Good night, babe. <3

 

From: Babe <3

Oh my God. Stop spamming me.

 

To:

Please log in to read the full chapter