Jjimjilbang

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How is this bonding?” Xiumin asked glumly as they trekked into a public bath together. They then all trailed to a smaller sauna room that was empty.

“Now,” Suho said as he closed the door behind them.

“Let’s talk about ourselves,” Kyungsoo smiled as he sat down.

“Put a shirt on would you?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Chanyeol.

“Tell that to your friends,” Chanyeol looked pointedly at Kai and Sehun.

“No one wants to see that,” Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol.

“Or that,” Tao pointed at Kris. Everyone else was wearing a t-shirt in addition to their shorts.

“Oh really?” Kris rumbled.

“Yes, really,” Tao took a seat between Kai and Sehun.

“And you’re sandwiched between two half guys,” Lay remarked.

Tao shrugged, “So?”

“Yes, is there a problem?” Kai smirked as he sat behind Tao and backhugged him.

Kris glared at the two, “Everyone, sit in a circle on the ground.”

When Kai made no move to let go of Tao, Kris glared at Kai, “You, too. If you want to be that close to Tao, sit next to him in the circle.”

Luhan fidgeted and tried to avert his eyes from the half Sehun as Luhan was directly across from Sehun. Sehun merely blinked as he settled into the circle.

“So, who wants to start?” Kyungsoo took out his pen and clipboard.

“Do you take that with you everywhere?” Kai wondered.

“Why yes, I do,” Kyungsoo smiled. “Everywhere that pertains to the basketball team, that is.”

“Okay, how about your name, your year, why you joined basketball, and an interesting fact about yourself?” Suho said. “I’ll start. My name is Kim Joonmyun, but I go by Suho. I’m a fourth year. I became the manager because Tao asked me to do it and I ended up really enjoying it. An interesting thing about me is that I really like to help people.”

“How is that interesting?” Chanyeol wondered.

“Shut up!” Baekhyun glared. “It’s a beautiful speech.”

“Thank you, Baekhyun,” Suho smiled angelically.

“Hello, I am Do Kyungsoo, a third year. One day, I was walking by the basketball courts and heard that they needed a manager, so I said I could do it. And so, here I am. An interesting fact is that I apparently have large eyes.”

“Uhhh…” everyone blinked as Kyungsoo was already stating the obvious. No one said anything about it, though.

“I’m Wu Yifan. I go by Kris. I’m a fourth year. I joined basketball because I’ve been playing it since I was a kid and I really like it. Interesting fact, I’m tall.”

“What the…” Tao rolled his eyes.

“I’m Kim Jongdae. I go by Chen. I’m a third year. I joined basketball because I’m good. Interesting fact, they call me the troll king.”

Everyone rolled their eyes.

“I’m Luhan, a fourth year. I joined basketball because Kris asked me if I wanted to. I found out that the game is actually very fun and that I was pretty good, so I tried out and made the team. I like cute things.” Luhan’s eyes would unconsciously land on Sehun. He would blush and immediately look away.

“I’m Park Chanyeol, third year. I joined because basketball is fun. Interesting fact… I’m second tallest?”

“Something else, please, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol frowned, “I like to smile and I make really good jokes?”

“Please don’t,” Baekhyun let out a pained expression. “I spent a whole hour listening to those lame jokes on the bus. I think my brain will explode if I hear anymore.”

Please log in to read the full chapter