Side Chapter: Hunhan

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun glanced over at the cute blushing deer. He noticed that Luhan would often avert his glance from him, but his cheeks would always be painted with a tint of pink. Seeing as practically everyone had already went off in seemingly pairs into the rink, Sehun decided to skate himself. That is until he met Tao’s helpless gaze. Tao let out a small smile as Sehun began to move towards Tao.

Suddenly, Kai quickly skated back and grabbed Luhan’s and Sehun’s wrists, making them hold hands, “Yo Sehun, this little deer can’t skate.”

Sehun said nothing as Kai shoved both he and Luhan onto the rink.

Sehun began skating at a slow pace with Luhan following him.

“U-um,” Luhan bit his lip and could not finish his sentence.

Sehun continued skating silently while still holding Luhan’s hand.

“I-I uh,” Luhan slapped himself mentally because he couldn’t form a coherent sentence. How do I tell him I can actually ice skate?!?!

But then I can’t hold his hand if I tell him right? After ten minutes of contemplating, Luhan blurted out, “I can skate!”

Sehun continued skating and nodded his head, “I know.”

“N-no! You don’t understand!” Luhan insisted. “I know how to skate.”

Sehun nodded his head again.

“Y-you can let go,” Luhan sniffled as he relaxed his hold from Sehun’s hand. There goes. My chance of holding his hand.

Sehun squeezed Luhan’s hand and continued skating forward.

Luhan was now confused. Didn’t he hear what I said?

“I heard,” Sehun said quietly.

“I-I spoke aloud?” Luhan was mortified.

Sehun stopped skating and turned to face Luhan.

Luhan’s eyes widened and he looked like a deer in headlights when Sehun leaned in closer to him. “Wh-wha – ”

Before he could question any further, Sehun pecked Luhan on the lips.

The sounds of camera’s snapping photos had Sehun turn around to give Kai and Chen an annoyed look.

Sehun squeezed Luhan’s hand and pulled the dazed deer away.

“High five!” Chen and Kai chortled as they slapped each other’s hands against each other. Well, sort of. They kind of only hit the side of their palms and two fingers together.

“Woah um…” Kai coughed.

“Kinda uh…” Chen coughed.

“Missed there, eh?” Chen and Kai said at the same time.

They broke out in a grin and held up their hands again, “High five!”

This time, they successfully gave each other a high five. Kyungsoo and Xiumin could only roll their eyes and shake their heads as they watched from afar.

******************************

Back at their hotel room, Luhan was nervously pacing back and forth while he waited for Sehun to finish showering. After the kiss, the two just continued skating in silence, so Luhan had no idea what the kiss was about. Does he like me? Does he not?!?! Luhan squealed in frustration and crawled under the covers.

Meanwhile, Sehun was wondering if Luhan liked him back. Luhan didn’t seem to dislike the kiss after all. What if he hates me for it? I didn’t ask for his permission after all…

Sehun exited the bathroom and got ready for bed. He glanced over at the covered figure on the bed. Luhan had already fallen asleep with his back to Sehun.

Sehun turned off the lights, leaving the bedside lamp on, and crawled into bed after Luhan. After a moment of thinking, he slipped his arm around Luhan’s body resting his hand at Luhan’s front. He grabbed Luhan’s hand and intertwined their hands.

Luhan was surprised and couldn’t help but let out a gasp.

There was a moment of silence when Sehun finally spoke up, “Awake?”

“Y-yeah,” Luhan let out.

It was quiet for a few minutes, when Sehun asked, “Do you mind?” He was referring to holding Luhan’s hand.

Luhan squirmed as he turned around to face Sehun, “N-not really.”

Sehun nodded.

After another couple minutes, Luhan finally blurted out, “Why?”

Sehun replied within a beat, “I like you.”

The two blushed as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“I like you, too,” Luhan whispered.

“Good,” Sehun said as he pecked Luhan on the lips.

Luhan blushed and tilted his head up to return the peck.

Sehun let out a smile, which left Luhan squealing, “Your smile is so cuuuttteee!”

Sehun blushed as he pulled Luhan’s body closer to his own, “Yours is.”

The two blushed in silence before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

******************************

It was Christmas Day when Sehun was getting ready for his little date with Luhan.

“So?” Kai nudged Sehun’s elbow.

Sehun gave Kai a ‘so what?’ look.

Kai rolled his eyes, “Aren’t you going to thank me for getting you two together?”

“No

Please log in to read the full chapter