Denial

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wake up, babe,” Kris lightly shook Tao.

“Nooo,” Tao mumbled.

“Babe,” Kris smiled.

“Five more minutes,” Tao whined.

“No way,” Kris chuckled. “We need to practice for the game later tonight.”

Tao reached his two arms up at Kris and waved them lazily. Kris chuckled when Tao grasped Kris’ arms and pulled Kris down. Kris decided to be playful and lie directly on top of Tao.

Tao wriggled under Kris and whined, “Nooo, stoooopp it.”

Kris rolled over to his side, “Three more minutes, babe.”

Tao snuggled closer to Kris, “Mmmm.” Kris leaned over to kiss Tao’s forehead. Tao let out a small smile as he lifted his head without opening his eyes.

“You want more?” Kris chuckled.

Tao sleepily nodded his head, “Mmmm.”

Kris trailed kisses on Tao’s face only to have Tao whine in protest.

“What?” Kris smiled.

Tao looked up at Kris through his sleepy eyes, “Hmm.”

Kris smiled and pecked Tao’s lips, “You want this?”

Tao’s face reddened and he quickly turned the other way.

“So cute,” Kris said as he turned Tao back to face him. “Embarrassed now that you’re fully awake?” Kris teased. Kris tipped Tao’s chin up and pulled Tao in for a kiss only to pull his lips lower down on Tao’s neck. He began to and on Tao’s skin, making Tao whine. Kris was working on his fourth mark when the door to their hotel room burst open and ten boys spilled in.

“Woahhhh,” several boys voiced out.

“PDA?” Kai joked.

“This is our hotel room,” Kris rolled his eyes.

Tao quickly shoved Kris away and scrambled to the bathroom.

“How’d you all get in?” Kris looked longingly at Tao who slammed the bathroom door shut.

“Please stop looking ertedly at him,” Baekhyun snorted.

“I’m not!” Kris protested.

 “They’re already doing erted things anyways,” Lay snickered.

 “So, how’d last night go?” Chen raised his eyebrow.

“What was the call about?” Chanyeol asked.

“What makes you think I know?” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Tao probably spilled the beans,” Kai said. When everyone stared him, he merely shrugged, “Tao can’t lie or keep secrets.”

“Most of the time,” Xiumin added. Sehun nodded his head in agreement.

“Most?” Kris asked.

“Well, yeah. But only when he’s in denial,” Baekhyun informed.

“Like?” Kris wondered.

“Like when he denied liking you,” Baekhyun snorted.

“Ha! You snorted!” Chanyeol snorted.

“Ha ha,” Baekhyun said drily. “You did, too.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

“Snorting elephant. Makes sense,” Baekhyun taunted, referring to Dumbo.

“Ha, you’re so tiny, yet you make such loud snorting sounds,” Chanyeol replied.

“Excuse me? What did you just say!” Baekhyun screeched.

“Calm down you… two…” Kyungsoo stared at the two who were heavily making out in front of everyone. Kyungsoo looked around the room at other members for help, but everyone shrugged or shook their heads.

Tao opened the door to the bathroom and shyly shuffled out. He looked up to find everyone staring at him except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were strangely making out against the wall. “What?” Tao looked around himself. “Is there something on me?”

Suho coughed and lightly touched his neck, signaling to

Please log in to read the full chapter