Shut Up!

Love and War on the Court
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris paced back and forth of the hotel room, sighing as he stared at the passed out boy lying on the bed. Kris rolled his eyes when he found out the sticky substance was just some cherry slurpee that someone dropped onto the ground. Tao was being overdramatic and fainted before finding out whether it was blood or not.

Kris pulled off the boy’s clothes when they got to the hotel room and tucked him in. Kris had been holding a pack of ice onto his head for about half an hour and was feeling tired. He put the bag beside the sink in the bathroom, took off his clothes, and crawled into bed after Tao. He was about to fall asleep when he felt Tao turn over and hug him. Kris smiled and closed his eyes.

******************************

“AHHHHH!” Tao screamed when he woke.

Kris rubbed his ears, “You need to stop that.”

“Oh my God!”

“And that, too.”

“I thought it was your dead corpse I was lying on!”

“Uhh, that’s… nice?”

“Were you trying to scare me by putting me on top of your dead corpse?!”

“I’m still alive. And how would I put you on top of me if I was a dead corpse?”

“I don’t know!” Tao threw his hands up in the air. “You knew you were about to die, so you put me there!”

“But I’m still alive!”

“ of luck!”

“You passed out at the sight of blood. I carried you all the way home and tucked you in. How near death do you think I was if I could carry you that far?”

“I-I – ”

“That’s what I thought.”

“I – ”

“Then I had to hold an ice pack on my head for who knows how long. I went to bed and you immediately hugged onto me as if you would sink to the bottom of the ocean if not for me holding you up.”

“Wait, blood?!” Tao jumped on top of Kris to check Kris’ forehead.

“Right, I would have died by the time you checked my injury,” Kris added drily.

“What?”

“You fainted or even slept. I have no idea, for about four hours. All of my blood may have already left of my body.”

“Ahhh! You’re a ghost!” Tao was about to punch Kris when Kris grabbed Tao’s two fists.

“Chill, panda!”

“Wha-what? Kris… is that you?”

“Calm down! It wasn’t blood. It was just a cherry slurpee that someone dropped on the ground.”

“You put cherry slurpee on your forehead to pretend that it was blood?” Tao shrieked. “! And I was actually worried for you!”

“What the hell, HUANG ZITAO! You pushed me onto the ground and I ha

Please log in to read the full chapter