Chapter 9

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


(Youngjae) So Yun-ah...

You looked up and saw someone you never expected to come...

Op-oppa? You can't believe who is standing infront of you.

(Youngjae) Its me,So Yun. He say softly to not make you shock since you cried just now.

Is it really you,oppa? You can't believe.

(Youngjae) Yes,yes it is. We came back. All the B.A.P members smiled at you,waved then open their arm to get a hug from you.

OPPA!!! YOU FINALLY CAME BACK! You hugged Youngjae first. Then you went to hug the others. Youngjae is your brother. The members were your brother''s bestfriends which is also your bestfriend but you treat them as your brother.They treat as their little sister except Zelo. You're the same age as him. They went to study at America for university. Now they are back. You were in the verge of crying again as you miss them so much. You have not seen them for 3 years. You only video call with them. Youngjae saw you about to cry so he hugged you really tighly.

(Youngjae) Aww don't cry. Why were you crying here alone? Youngjae asked you while hugging you.

I just missed you guys so much! You hugged Youngjae tighter.

(Youngjae) Before that. You were here alone crying and shouting like uh its my house i can do whatever i want. Youngjae start to look at you slightly more serious

(Himchan) Why? Mind telling us? Since we're back,you can tell us your problem. Just like old times. Himchan smiled at you.

Since you trust them,you decided to tell them..

(Jongup) They really need to learn their lesson! How dare they made her cry! 

Oppa theres no point. They insist her since she is their bestfriend.

(Youngjae) No! But you let them saty at OUR house! HE emphasized the word 'our' Thats too generous. Aren't they lucky to have you as their friend instead of her. She is just giving trouble so they can pamper her where else you let them live there and let them do anything. He added in.

(Yongguk) We better get back. Our room is still the same right? He asked you since he miss his room. [Yes they live with you]

Yes its still the same. I didn't touch anything. I told them also not to touch anything. You smiled at them to assure them.

(Daehyun) Ok good! Let's go home! I miss that house! Daehyun was so excited to go home.

You opened the door and found infinite waiting for you. You ignored them and continue to chat with B.A.P

(Sunggyu) So Yun,who is that? Sunggyu looked alittle fierce.

You ignored them and walked away.

(Sunggyu) SO YUN! ANSWER ME! WHO ARE THEY!? Sunggyu yelled at you.

WHY DO YOU CARE?! GO AND CARE FOR MINAH INSTEAD! AND,IF YOU FORGOT,THIS IS MY HOUSE! I CAN BRING WHOEVER I WANT! You yelled at him back. 

(Sunggyu) YAH! He was about to slap you but Youngjae stopped him.

(Youngjae) I'm.Her.Brother. He say it word by word so Sunggyu can understand.

Sunggyu looked abit embarrassed. He looked at you and mouthed 'Mianhe'. You saw it but you ran to your room instead.

(Yongguk) Were you about to slap her? If you do anything bad to her and make her cry again,say goodbye to the world! Yongguk looked really serious at that moment.

They went up to their room to unpack their stuff.

(Woohyun) Wow they are scary! Sunggyu! Why did you slap her?! Woohyun seem to be mad at Sunggyu.

(Sunggyu) I did not slap her.. I was about to though... Sunggyu felt guilty.

Now we got warning from them. They look like they can really end our lifes! Suddenly Myungsoo spoke

(Sungjong) yeah hyung! They look so scary! Sungjong was already afraid of them.

They all kept quiet at the living room until Minah came.

Oppa who are they? They look so scary! MInah asked them pointing at B.A.P's room

(Hoya) One of them is So Yun's brother. The others,we don't know. Hoya shrugged his shoulder.

They do look scary!

(Dongwoo) Why are you not asleep yet? Dongwoo asked but he was not looking at Minah.

Oh i was taking a drink. Ok Good night! Minah skipped to her room cutely.

(All) Um goodnight... They say it not enthusiastically.

They all decided to go back to their room. Before they went to their room,one by one stand near your door and whispered 'i'm sorry' and went back to their room.

You were crying behind the door and hear their footstep and their 'i'm sorry'. Tears kept falling.

 

Thank you for reading! So hows the surprise character? It was B.A.P! I hope you like the new character :) 

      

B.A.P Gifs since they are your brothers!!