Chapter 29

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


Finally,it's break time.

So Yun,do you want me to go with you to meet beast? Ju Hyun asked. Ani Gwencana. I can go myself. Tell infinite that i have to do something. You right away went to the garden. You reach the garden and saw beast standing near the fountain.

Oppa! You wave at them. Beast turned and wave at you back. Gikwang told me that you need to tell me something... You look at each of their faces. They look nervous.

(Junhyung) Let's sit somewhere else. You walk toward a bench. You sat down and look and them.

So... you were waiting for them to say something.

(Yoseob) We actually have a secret that we never tell you.. Yoseob play with his finging nervously. You were getting nervous already as you don't know what is going on.

S-S-Secret? W-Wh-What's the secret? You were stuttering at that moment.

(Doojoon) I don't know how are you gonna react when I tell you this... Doojoon look at the others and they all look nervous. Doojoon let out a sigh.

(Doojoon) Minah. Is. My. Sister... Doojoon say it word by word and let out a sigh. You were totally shock at that moment. Your eyes were wide open.

Ji-Ji-Jinja?! You stutter,still could not believe what you just heard.

(Doojoon) Yes.. Yoo Doojoon. Yoon Minah.. 

Ah! It makes sense now! But when she moved in my house,she say that your parents threw her out the house. You explained how she moved in your house.

(Hyunseung) We all actually live together. Doojoon's parents are now at the States. She lied. She actually just want Myungsoo. She used to had a crush on Gikwang but ever since she met Myungsoo,she fell inlove with him right away.

Wait so she lied to us all along? She even tried to steal my brothers! 

(Dongwoon) We don't mind if you throw her out your house. We don't mind having her back. Except that she hates us. Dongwoon look down.

I was about to thro- Wait she hate you guys? Wae? You asked.

(Gikwang) She say she wanted to move out and move in her friend house. We don't know who is 'that' friend. We actually didn't let her to go but she forced us. We even lock her in her room but in the end,she climbed out the window and ran away.

Ahh.. Don't worry,when i throw her out the house,she don't have any place to go,she will sure come back to you guys and seek for forgiveness. You pat Doojoon's back.

(Yoseob) Wow. You're really smart! Yoseob gave you thumbs up. You just smiled.

 

Meanwhile,infinite. 

Where's So Yun? L asked Ju Hyun. 

She need to do something for teacher. Don't worry. She did not skip school. Ju Hyun explained calmly while eating her food.

(Sunggyu) She better not skip! Sunggyu became serious all of a sudden.

(Sungjong) Hyung,calm down. I know noona is not the type of person that skips school. Suddenly they heard you shout.

Heyyyy!! You waved at them.

(Woohyun) Yah! Where did you go? Ju Hyun told us that you had to do something for a teacher? Ju Hyun immediately bluch when Woohyun said her name. You caught her blushing.

Yah! Get together already! You both like each other! You shouted and it grab everyones attention. Woohyun and Ju Hyun were shock that they covered your mouth.

(Sungyeol) You both like each other? You both look cute together! Sungyeol clap like a seal.

You see! Even Sungyeol say it! Just ask her out already! You pat Woohyun's back. L was laughing watching the scene.

(Woohyun) Uh ok fine.. Ju Hyun,will you go out with me this Saturday? Ju Hyun was blushing. Yes! She hug Woohyun and Woohyun hug her back.

Then its a double date! Ju Hyun grab your arm. 

No No! I don't want double date! L immediately refused.

Wae? It will be fun! You jumped up and down. L sigh

Ok fine. Single date. Happy? L immediately look up and smile.

 

Yoon Minah. Yoon Doojoon. They are siblings!