Chapter 5 (Rooms)

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite 

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It has been a week already. Infinite will be moving to your house. When they came to your house,they hugged you and thank you for letting them stay with you.

(Sungyeol) Gomawo for letting us stay here. Sungyeol hugged you really tightly.

Uh-Uh-I-Ca-can't-br-breath. You were gasping for air. 

(Sungyeol) Oh Oh Mianhe. Sungyeol gave you an apologetic look.

Oh don't worry. Just don't hug me too tightly.

(Dongwoo) Mind showing us our room? Dongwoo has been waiting for you to show them their room.

Oh i'm sorry. I totally forgot about your room. Come. Follow me. You ask them to follow you to their room.

So this is the rooms.

Room 1.

Room 1's bathroom

Room 2

Room 2's bathroom

Room 3

Room 3's bathroom

Room 4 (Single)

Room 4's bathroom

Ok these are the rooms. You can decide among yourself. You walked away and went to your room to do your homework assignments. When you were about to do it,you could hear them arguing for their rooms. Without hesitation,you walked out your room to solve the problem.

Ok i guess asking you all to decide among yourselves is not a good thing. Let me assign you the rooms. Dongwoo and Hoya,room 1. Dongwoo and hoya high-fived each other and went to their room. Sungyeol and Sungjong,room 2. Sungjong and Sungyeol thanked you and went to their room. Myungsoo and Woohyun,room 3. Woohyun gave you the killer smile and walked to his room *Now i know why Ju Hyun is crazy over him.* You thought to yourself. Just then,Myungsoo speak up. Call me L. I prefer that. No. I prefer calling you Myungsoo. Now,go to your room. You pointed to the direction of their room. Woohyun went towards Myungsoo and pulled him. And of course,Sunggyu,you will get your own room. Since you're the leader! Sunggyu smiled and went to his room. 

Wow! Lucky i sorted everything out! If not,they will not stop arguing! You say in relief. Just then,your room door opened. it was infinite. 

Yah! I told you in my rules! Knock the door before coming in my room! Did you guys forget it!? You were mad at them for doing that. 

(Hoya) Oh mianhe. We totally forgot about the rules. Now we remembered. Mianhe. We just want to see your room. Hoya say in an apologetic way. 

Ok i'll forgive you but don't continue doing this! You glared at each of them. They seem to be scared at your glaring.

(Sungjong) Wah noona! Your room! Daebak! Its so big and beautiful! I like! 

Your room

Then they decide to see your bathroom also

You bathroom

 

(Woohyun) Wah i like your room! Nice! Woohyun gave you thumbs up and impressed of your room

Uh kamsamhamida. You thank them and gave them your killer smile.

(Dongwoo) Why do you have so many bunk bed rooms? Dongwoo asked,wanting to know the answer really badly.

Well,back then,i shared my house with my aunt,uncle and cousins. We got 6 bunk bed rooms and 4 individual room. But since now they have their own house last year,this house is empty. You explained to them carefully with a smile..

(Sungyeol) Oh then where's your parents? Sungyeol questions stab you in the heart. The smile on your face erased immediately.You just kept quiet and look down to the floor. [You will know why soon in another chapter ;)]

(Sungyeol) Why are you no- Sunggyu cut his words by covering Sungyeol's mouth with his hand. 

(Sunggyu) Mianhe So Yun. We better get going. Sunggyu pulled and told infinite to get out of my room. You can tell that they were worried when you kept quiet at Sungyeol's question.

 

Myungsoo's POV

So Yun was showing our room. I wasn't paying attention as I was paying attention towards her instead. The way she show us our room is so cu- Ugh! Myungsoo stop! Why am i like this so sudden? Why am I so happy to be moving in her house. When she showed the rooms,she told us to choose the room ourselves but in the end,we started arguing. So she decided to assign the room for us instead.

Then our room was assigned by her. I'm in the same room with Woohyun. She kept calling me Myungsoo so i told her to call me L instead. Call me L. I prefer that. But she don't want to. No. I prefer calling you Myungsoo. Now,go to your room. Just then,Woohyun pulled me to go to our room. (Woohyun) Yah. Just let her call you Myungsoo. What's wrong with that name? I just prefer people calling me L but since she want to call me that,fine. We explored our room and decided to go and explore So Yun's room after that. We went in her room and i was shock! Her room was big! Even her bathroom! Wah! Then Dongwoo asked about the bunk bed room. But Sungyeol's question made So Yun smile erase from her face. (Sungyeol) Oh then where's your parents? So Yun kept quiet and face the floor. (Sungyeol) Why are you no- Sungyeol was cut by Sunggyu's hand. Then Sunggyu told us to leave her alone. Why did she kept quiet when he asked about her parents? Aish! Why am i even worried for her! Aish!

End Of POV

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Not much in this chapter. Its alot about the rooms. I'm sorry. Btw,thank you for subscribing! I appreciate that alot! Thank you!