Chapter 2

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite 

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


*Break time*

You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun. As you were walking down the hallway,someone pushed you down. 

YAH! WHATS'S WRONG WITH YOU?! You shouted at her furiously.

YAH! Why are you sitting beside my Myungsoo? He's mine and only mine. Don't be too happy to get to sit beside him. If you get close to him in any way,you will get it from me! She showed her fist infront of you. You rolled your eyes and smirked.

You can take him if you want. He's rude and arrogant. You walked away,brushing shoulders with her. 

No one ever talk to her like that before. You are the first person to talk to her like that! Ju Hyun was shocked the way to talk back to Minah.

Who is she by the way? You asked,curiously since you don't know everyone in the school.

Oh,she is the queenka. She is every guys' dream girl. She's pretty but her attitude is not! Everyone know that she has a huge crush on Myungsoo. She will do anything to get close to Myungsoo and get him. Ju Hyun said while we were walking to the cafeteria.

As you were about to sit at your sit,every guy came to you and confessed to you. You had to just smiled at them. 

Mianhe,I'm not really into relationship. Mianhe. You said and smiled at them. 

Yah! It's your first day in school and you became this popular! WAH daebak! Ju Hyun say to you while clapping.

As there were commotion at your table,a group of guy came followed by a few screamings. You were curious so you stand up to look. You stood up and saw 7 hot looking boy walking in the cafeteria followed by some girl screaming. You saw Myungsoo in the group. Then you asked Ju Hyun.

Who are they? Why is Myungsoo in it? You asked while looking at them.

They are Infinite. The kingka in this school. Every girl want them to be theirs! Theres Sunggyu,Woohyun,Sungyeol,Hoya,Dongwoo,Sungjong and of course, Myungsoo. As Ju Hyun was explaining to you,you saw that Ju Hyun was looking at one of them.

Do you perhaps like one of them? I can tell by the way to look at them. You smiled.

Ani! Ani! I don't like them! Ju Hyun said,looking away.

Just tell Ju Hyun. I know you do. You tapped her shoulder to make her tell you.

Ok fine. I do like one of them. I like Woohyun. He's just so cute! Ju Hyun covered her face with her hand of embarrassment.

You were talking to Ju Hyun when suddenly Infinite came to you.

(Sungyeol) Anyeong! I'm Sungyeol. I can see that you're new here! But you seem to be popular on your first day of school! You had no choice to just smile

(Hoya) Anyeong. I'm Hoya. 

(Sunggyu) I'm Sunggyu

(Woohyun) I'm Woohyun

(Dongwoo) I'm Dongwoo

(Sungjong) I'm Sungjong! I'm the maknae! 

Myungsoo just kept quiet not wanting to introduce himself cause you know him in class.

(Sunggyu) Myungsoo! Introduce yourself!

(Myungsoo) I'm Myungsoo. Call me L

Anyeong. I'm So Yun. Yoo So Yun. 

They decided to know you more so they sat with you at the cafeteria when suddenly Minah came and sat beside Myungsoo.

Anyeong! I'm Minah. Nice to meet you! Minah try to act all nice to you infront of Infinite.

(Sunggyu) This is our friend. I hope you both can get along with each other! Sunggyu smile at you and Minah.

The bell rang meaning break time is over. You went back to class with Ju Hyun and sat at your seat. Myungsoo came after you. He sat beside you and kept quiet.

 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry for any bad grammar. Thank you!