Chapter 26

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


 

You finished bowling. Beast and Infinite became close after the incident. You went to an arcade and play some games. You checked the time on your phone and it was already 6pm.You decided to have an early dinner. You,Infinite,Beast and Ju Hyun went to have an early dinner together and chat happily. Then,Sunggyu got a text from Yongguk.
 
From Yongguk

Where are you guys? Where's So Yun? We were worried sick! 
 
To Sunggyu
 
Sunggyu read the text and showed you. Don't reply. We have to carry the plan remember? (Sunggyu) What if he kill us? Sunggyu bit his lips. They won't,trust me. You pat Sunggyu's shoulder.
 
Finally it's time to go home and start the plan. You bid Ju Hyun and beast goodbye and went home with Infinite.
 
Ok guys,remember the plan. So I'm gonna shout go away outside and run up my room,just ignoring B.A.P. You guys come in,looking upset and disappointed. When B.A.P ask what happened,answer them that I didn't accept the apology then ruffle your hair. I will be at the stairs peeping. When they seem disappointed,i will nod meaning that its time. Then we shout,SHE FORGIVE US! Arraso? You explained details by details. Everyone seems to understand except Dongwoo.
 
(Dongwoo) Huh? What? Dongwoo scratch his head. Sunggyu smack his head and it made Dongwoo groan in pain. 
 
(Dongwoo) YAH! It hurts! Dongwoo rub his head. All of you chuckled. Sunggyu explain it slowly so he understand.
 
(Dongwoo) Ouhh! Ok Ok! He gave a ok sign and wink Finally you all arrived. B.A.P was at the living room,watching tv while worried for you. 
 
Ok its time. You whispered to infinite. 1,2,3 You took a deep breath GO AWAY! You flung the door open and ran up to your room. You went up and start to chuckled. B.A.P were confused at what is happening then they saw Infinite walking in,looking disappointed.
 
(Himchan) Yah! What's happening? Why is she so mad? B.A.P cross their arms,looking serious. Honestly,Infinite were afraid already.
 
(Woohyun) We apologize to her and explain about Minah's celebration that time. But she thought we made up stories. Infinite sigh and ruffle their hair. B.A.P ruffle their hair in disappointment. (Jongup) What must we do to make her forgive us? B.A.P sat on the sofa. Just then they heard you scream. 
 
You were peeping infinite and B.A.P when suddenly Minah came out of her room and pulled your hair.
 
! You stole Myungsoo from me and you have to pay back for what you did! Minah pulled your hair tighter.
 
It's not my fault he broke up with you! Who would want to date a like you! You struggle. It is your fault! And how dare you call me a ! Many boys are chasing after me but i just chose my Myungsoo! Minah pulled it tighter. You screamed in pain. Infinite and B.A.P rushed up and saw you crying on the floor touching your head. Minah act that you slap her.
 
Oppa.. She slap me.. Minah was about to go to L but L went to you instead. Don't lie. Now go to your room! NOW! L shouted and it made everyone in the house startled. I hate you oppa! I hate you! Minah ran in her room. WELL I HATE YOU TOO! L shout and hug you. Are you alright? L ask. You nod. You broke the hug and went to B.A.P. Minah went in her room and cry. *Well this is not the end,So Yun.* She thought as she wipe her tears.
 
Oppa,i forgive you all actually.Just now,was actaully a prank. Myungsoo explain it to me and i forgive all of you. You smile while sobbing.
 
(Youngjae) Jinja?! Yay! Oppa promise,oppa won't do it again! He hug you tightly so you hug him back. (Daehyun) Yay So Yun is back! Daehyun pull you to a hug. Ok guys. I'm tired from all the bowling just now. I wanna sleep. 
 
(Youngjae) Arraso! Goodnight my lil' sister! He hug you once again. 
Goodnight! You flashed a smile before going in your room. 

Ok. I got my brother,B.A.P and Infinite back. Now i just need to get rid of Minah. Hmmmm. You think of a way.
 
 
So how is this chapter? She forgive all of them and now thinking of a way to get rid of Minah. Hope you enjoyed!