Chapter 4

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


The next day,you woke up,did your morning routine and went to school. You school uniform and hairstyle.

 

As you were walking,you saw Ju Hyun walking alone with her earphones one. You ran to catch up with her. She was shock to see you panting because you ran.

Why are you panting? Why were you running? She asked looking at you weirdly.

I was catching up with you at the back. And,I need to tell you something. You said while panting really hard.

Next week,infinite is gonna move in my house. Please don't be shock. You were covering your face to shield yourself

WHAT?! Are you serious? They will be living with you? Ju Hyun were in the state of shock. She could'nt believe what you had just said.

Yes,yes they are. From next week onwards. You nodded your head and walked to school together.

When you were at the school gate,you heard girls screaming. You knew that its because infinite is coming. Infinite was walking when they saw you. 

(All except Myungsoo) SO YUN! WAIT UP! WAIT FOR US! 

Ju Hyun and you turrned and saw all of them running to catch up with you except for Myungsoo.

You waited for them and went to class together. 

Ok I have to go to class. See you during break time. You gave infinite a cute smile.

You went in class with Myungsoo. That made everyone in class shocked. The girls and guys were jealous of you and Myungsoo. You can hear them saying mean comment about you but you just decided to ignore. You sat at your seat and took out your books. You faced Myungsoo and you caught him staring at you. Myungsoo saw that you caught him looking at you so he snapped out of it and look at his book due to embarrassment.

Myungsoo's POV

We were walking to school and as per usual,the girls were screaming for us. Then,we saw So Yun walking with Ju Hyun. She looked beautiful today. WHAT AM I SAYING! No! I can't be inlove with her! Everyone decide to catch up after up but to make me look cool,i just walked. 

We went in class together that made the whole class shocked. The girls were really jealous. I can hear all the mean stuff they were saying about So Yun. I really can't take all the comments about So Yun. When she sat down,i was looking at how beautiful she looked but without me realising,she caught me staring at her. OMG! That's so embarassing so i decided to pretend to look at my book.

End of POV

It was finally break time. You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun. Then,infinite was shouting your name to sit with them. 

Do you wanna sit with them? You can get the chance to sit and talk to Woohyun. You teased Ju Hyun with a cheeky smile.

Omo! Nae! I want! Let's go! Ju Hyun seems excited when you said that she can talk to Woohyun. Like finally. She have been wanting to talk to Woohyun.

You went to sit with them. Not long after you sat down,Minah came and start to flirt with Myungsoo. Myungsoo seems to like it when Minah is there. Ju Hyun sat beside Woohyun and chatted with him happily. You can tell that she loves it. You chat with the other members.