Chapter 15

HATE

 

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was finally break time. You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun. You got your food and searched for a table.

(Woohyun) Ju Hyun! So Yun! Come and sit with us! You could hear Woohyun shouting that made everyone in the cafeteria to look at you. You could hear girls saying mean comments but you just ignore them. 

OMO! Woohyun just shouted my name! Let's sit with them! Please! Then you will have the time to talk to *cough* Myungsoo *cough* Ju Hyun raised her eyebrow. Ju Hyun has been teasing you about L ever since you told her that you're inlove with L. You nudged Ju Hyun and nodded your head.

You went to infinite's table. That's their personal table. No one ever dare to sit there. There were space between Woohyun and L so Ju hyun sat beside Woohyun and you sat beside L. 

(Sungyeol) Hey! So Yun,why did you leave for school so early? Is there anything wrong? Sungyeol was talking about just now morning. 

Uh-uh nothing. Its just that i promised Ju Hyun to meet her in class early. Right Ju Hyun? You nudged Ju Hyun. She looked at you and you gave her the please-say-yes look. 

UH yeah.. I wanted to talk to her about something.. Ju Hyun lied and gave you the you-owe-me look. You smiled at her meaning thank you.

(Hoya) Oh alright then! Just then,Minah came and shoved you aside so she could sit beside Myungsoo. Now you are sitting beside Minah and Ju Hyun. *Ughh! Please go away!* You thought and ate your food.

Oppa... Minah start flirting with L. You do know that i like you right? Eo i know.. L answered without even looking at her. Infinite,you and Ju Hyun were watching and they know where is this going. So oppa,can i be your girlfriend? Minah say it all seductively. Everyone at the table were shock to hear what Minah just asked L. Arraso. L replied. Everyone were extremely shock! They all know that L likes you except Ju Hyun but they were shock that L accepted Minah as his girlfriend. Ju Hyun were looking at you. She saw you trying to hold back your tears. KRINGGGGGG! Thanks to the bell,you stood up from your sit,and walked really quickly to the bathroom. You went in one of the cubicle and cried your eyes out. You couldn't believe what you just heard. Its like thousands of knifes are stabbing your heart. 

Infinite and Minah walked to class together. Minah were happy. The news of them together spread a few minutes after they got together. It spread like wildfire. Oppa,see you after school. Minah pecked L in the lips and went to class.

(Dongwoo) Dude! You just said yes to Minah! Dongwoo were still shock. L nodded in disappointment. 

Yeah i know. L start to feel disappointed at himself.

(Sungyeol) Dude,so you like Minah or So Yun? Sungyeol start to get confuse.

I like So Yun,but i didn't know why i just said yes to Minah... L start to slap himself mentally..

(Sunggyu) Well,you have to break up with her and court So Yun... Sunggyu patted L's shoulder and went in class.

You were late for class but you don't care. Its music,your favourite class. Its the class where infinite will join in also but you don't wanna look at L's face so you decided to skip that class.

(Woohyun) Ju Hyun,where's So Yun? Ju Hyun were blushing and squealing inside but she tried to act all calm. Molla (I don't know) Didn't see her after breaktime. Everyone were worried that you were not in class. They were not parying attention. All they've been thinking is you.

School ended,you rushed back home so you won't be walking home with infinite. Infinite were waiting for you in school. They tried calling you but you never pick up. You open the door and saw  B.A.P oppas sleeping at the living room. They are the only ones who can cheer you up so you decided to disturb their sleep. 

OPPA!! HELP! HELP ME! You shouted,sounding like you needed help. They woke up,all panic.

(Daehyun) WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! SO YUN! Daehyun start to panic. You chuckled at them. 

Oppa.. I'm here.. I'm sorry to disturb your sleep.. You were trying to hold in your laughter but you couldn't so you laughed out loud. 

(Youngjae) So Yun! Don't ever make us panic! Youngjae were all serious so you cut your laughter. You bit your lips and look at the floor.

(Youngjae) I'm just joking. Come to oppa. Youngjae pulled you to a hug and then tickled you. The rest just sat there laughing and observing how cute the 2 siblings are. As Youngjae were tickling you,the door flung open and you saw infinite,looking mad at you.

(Sunggyu) SO YUN! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE THAT YOU WERE NOT IN CLASS! WHERE WERE YOU?! Sunggyu's yelling made you and B.A.P to startled. 

Uh Oppa, mianhe. I just have the urge to go home. You felt all guilty and were at the verge of crying. Behind them,you saw Minah linking arms with L,smirking at you. 

(Sungyeol) MIANHE?! ALL YOU CAN SAY IN MIANHE?! WE WERE SO WORRIED FOR YOU! Sungyeol yelled at you. 

(Daehyun) Guys,guys,maybe she have a reason.. You don't need to yell at her! You hid behind Daehyun,shivering in fear. Youngjae brought you to your room so you don't have to hear them yelling.

(Hoya) We were so worried for her in school when here she is,having fun with all of you. How dare she skip class and go home. 

(Zelo) But she came back home a few minutes ago. She didn't skip school. Maybe she skipped class but she didn't leave the school druing school timing. Zelo were trying to backup for you.

(Dongwoo) But she could text or call us that she is going home first! Dongwoo were pretty mad. B.A.P doesn't want to argue with them anymore so they decided to go and check on you.

*I hope you're alright* L thought. 

 

So now Minah is L's girlfriend. Shocking isn't it?! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Might be a little bit surprising that L said yes to Minah! I know! hahahaha