Chapter 11

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You went back to class and saw Myungsoo at his seat already. You went to your sit looking down. Not wanting to look at him. Myungsoo just stared at you. You felt him staring at you but you just decided to ignore.

School ended.You were packing your stuff. Myungsoo left first. You went to the school gate and saw Infinite waiting for you with Minah. Minah was acting all kind to you. You were disgusted by her.

(Sunggyu) So Yun-ah,we are really sorry. Please forgive us. Sunggyu apologise with sincere. You were still mad at them so you just ignore them and walked away. 

(Woohyun) SO YUN! Please forgive us! We can't stand not talking to you! Please talk to us! Woohyun start begging with full sincere. Minah was at the back smirking. You couldn't take it so you forgive them

Ok fine. I'll forgive all of you. You smiled at all of them except for Minah. You all went back home together.

You reached home and found B.A.P at the living room,having a movie marathon. 

(Himchan) Oh you're back! And you're together now! So that means we're all happy? Himchan was happy that you got over it!

Yes yes we're ok again. You went up to your room to change. B.A.P just finished their movie marathon so they went upstairs to their room.

Myungsoo's POV

I'm happy that So Yun forgive us. I have been smiling ever since she forgived us. Infinite including Minah were shocked that i was talking.

What?! You stared at them

Oppa! You're finally talking! Minah was all excited so she hugged me.

(Hoya) Woah you're finally talking! Hoya was shocked also

(Sungyeol) yeah. And why were you so happy from just now? I've been noticing you smiling ever since she forgived us. Do you have anything to tell us? Sungyeol getting suspicious of me.

*Damn! They noticed it! Should i tell them? I thought

(Woohyun) Do you perhaps,like So Yun? Woohyun start questioning you. Minah and I were shocked at the sudden question

A-ani! I don't like her! I was stuttering *Why did i freaking stutter at that question?!*

(Sungyeol) Why are you stuttering? Come on tell us! Sungyeol was anticipating for your answer

Ok fine! I like her! I surrender and told them. Everyone were shocked and my answer.

(Sungjong) Hyung is inlovee~ Sungjong teased. 

(Sunggyu) So when did it start? Sunggyu was already excited.

Uh the first day we went to her house after school... I answer them looking away to not show them that i was blushing.

(Dongwoo) Ooooo... But does she know?

Ani.. I replied.

(Dongwoo) Don't worry. We will help you. Dongwoo gave a thumbs up and the others just nodded. Minah was fuming mad at that moment.

*WHAT?! MYUNGSOO LIKE SO YUN?! I have to get him first! I will not let her take him away from me! You'll see, So Yun!* Minah thought while grinning.

(Youngjae) So Yun! Why are you doing at the staircase? *WOAH WOAH! Did she hear our conversation? Did she hear that i like her! I hope not!* I couldn't think straight. 

End Of POV

I finished changing to a simple clothes and was about to head downstairs when I heard infinite talking about me. So i decided to eavesdrop.. (Sungyeol) yeah. And why were you so happy from just now? I've been noticing you smiling ever since she forgived us. Do you have anything to tell us? 

(Woohyun) Do you perhaps,like So Yun? 

A-ani! I don't like her! *Why was he stuttering?* You thought to yourself

(Sungyeol) Why are you stuttering? Come on tell us!

Ok fine! I like her! You covered your mouth because you were shocked at what Myungsoo had just said *Wait what?! Is he serious? Why is my heart thumping so fast when he say? I can't be inlove with him!* You were speechless.

(Sungjong) Hyung is inlovee~ 

(Sunggyu) So when did it start? 

Uh the first day we went to her house after school... *First day of school?!* You thought.

As they were talking. Youngjae oppa suddenly came

(Youngjae) So Yun! Why are you doing at the staircase? He asked me. You were panicking because you scared infnite is gonna kill you for eavesdropping their conversation.

Uh nothing. I just wanna go get a drink. You smiled at Youngjae and went to the kitchen without looking at infinite. You could feel that they were staring at you.

Yes? Can i help you with anything? I asked them. You looked at Myungsoo

Uh nothing... All of them start pretending to do something else.

You went up to your room and start slapping your forehead. Ugh why is my heart thumping when i see Myungsoo?! You murmered.

You took a pillow,cover your face and start screaming. You don't know what is happening.

 

Myungsoo confessed that he like So Yun! OMG! But So Yun heard everything! What do you think will happen? What do you think Minah is gonna go? 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!