Chapter 3

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite 

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You were walking home alone when you heard some guys calling you from behind. You turned around and saw Infinite trying to catch with you.

Wh-Why are you following me? You stuttered.

(Woohyun) We just want to walk you home. Since you're alone. And we want to know you more. Woohyun gave you his smile that made you smile at him back.

Ok fine. You walk back home with them,chatting happily with them. When you arrived at your house,they were surprised to see how big your house was.

(Dongwoo) Y-you live in this big house? Dongwoo was shock to see how big the house is.

Yes. It was given by my parents. But I live here alone. You opened the door and brought them in.

You went to your room,put your bag down and went to the kitchen to cook some food. 

Are you guys hungry? Do you want me to cook? You asked them while they were exploring the house.

(Sungjong) Yes yes Noona! Please! Sungjong clapped happily when you said that you are cooking.

You cooked 8 bowls of bibimpap and 8 plates of kimchi 

 

Food is ready! Come and eat! You shouted so they can hear. Everyone were running happily to the kitchen. Wah are you really that hungry? You were shock to see them eating like they have not eaten for a week.

(Hoya) Mmmmm! Wah daebak! It's delicious! 

Yes! Everyone said at the same time.

You laughed when they said yes at the same time.

(Hoya) Do you mind if we move in with you? We like your house. And we can also protect you.

Bwoh?! Move in? Whats wrong with your house? You asked shockingly when they want to move in your house.

(Sunggyu) We like your house. And,we live at my parents house so we don't want to trouble them.

Ok alright. You can move in but don't trouble me instead! There'e rule in my house! You said sternly.

(Woohyun) So what are the rules? 

1st,don't bring other people unless with my permission. 2nd,don't go in my room without knocking or my permission. 3rd,clean the house if you made the mess. Get it! You said sternly.

(Sungjong) Wah noona! You can be an army sergeant! Sungjong said,giggling

You can move in by next week. Arraso? Now,go back home. You said while pointing at the door. 

(Dongwoo) Wait! Here is our number. You can call of text us if you want to. Everyone gave their phone number to you. Then they took their bag and walked out the door

Wah jinja they moving in?! Aish whatever. You went to the sink and wash the dishes

Myungsoo/L's POV

We were eating So Yun's cooking. It was good! But i just kept quiet about it. Do you mind if we move in with you? We like your house. And we can also protect you. WHAT?! MOVE IN WITH HER?! Aish. Like this I have to see her everyday! WAH JINJA! Ok alright. You can move in but don't trouble me instead! There'e rule in my house! What? Theres rules? Aish! 1st,don't bring other people unless with my permission. 2nd,don't go in my room without knocking or my permission. 3rd,clean the house if you made the mess. Get it! Whatever. You can move in by next week. Arraso? Now,go back home. Next week? Why so early? Whats the rush? Aish this guys just say things without agreeing! 

*Walking back home*

Everyone is so happy to move in So Yun's house except me. So i decided to speak up.

(L)Why are we moving to her house?

(Hoya) We like it there and we don't want to continue to trouble Sunggyu's parents. Why? You don't like it?

(L) I'm okay with the house but not her. She's rude.

(Woohyun) She don't look rude to us. Trust me,you will like it there.

(L) Whatever

Once we reached home,i went in my room and lay on the bed. I somehow like it that we move in her house. She's beauti- Wait what am i saying?! I could'nt be inlove with her! No! Then,I were drifted to sleep.

End of POV

I hope this chapter is okay. I'm sorry if its boring. I apologise