Chapter 6

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You woke up and do your morning routine and get ready to go to school.You got ready and went to wake infinite up. You went to Sunggyu's room first.

Sunggyu-shi. Wake up. We have school. Sunggyu woke up and rubbed his eyes. You giggled and how he act in the morning. Surprisingly he is quite easy to wake up. [If you watch this,you will get what i mean] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlN1Wa-qYE

Go and get ready then wake the others up please. I will be at the kitchen making breakfast. Please be quick. Sunggyu nodded his head and walk towards the bathroom. You went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

You finished making breakfast,you went up to see if they got ready already. You went to each of their room and see them getting ready and fixing their hair. You shouted at the hallway.

Yah! We are just going to school. Not on a date. Quick finish getting ready and eat your breakfast ore else we'll be late for school! Your shouting startled everyone and made them quickly got out of their room. 

(All) Nae umma So Yun. They said at the same time. You just find it cute when they do that. 

You all ate your breakfast. After eating,you washed the dishes,took your school bag and went to school with infinite.

You all were laughing and chatting happily on the way to school when suddenly Sunggyu say.

(Sunggyu) Why not you call us oppa! Doesn't it sound better! Sunggyu oppa,Hoya Oppa,Dongwoo Oppa,Woohyun oppa,Sungyeol oppa,Myungsoo oppa. 

Ok fine oppas!.. You dragged the word 'oppa'

You froze when Sunggyu said Myungsoo oppa. You don't want to call an arrogant,rude guy oppa. You hate it!

(Sungjong) What about me!?

(Woohyun) You can call Sungjong,Sungjong-shi

(Sungjong) Wae?! I want to be called oppa also!

(Hoya) You're younger than So Yun. You're her dongsaeng.

Sungjong just rolled his eyes and walked. Ignoring whatever his hyungs are saying. You just had to giggle and their cute arguement. 

When you are at the school gate already.You could hear girls screaming for infinite and you could felt them giving you death glares at you.

(Some girls) How dare she walked to school with them

(Other girls) Why is she with them? What's her relationship with them?

The girls were saying mean comments behind their back. You could hear them clearly. Infinite heard the comments so they went to you and walked with you to class.

Alright i want to go to class first! You can hang out if you want to! See you during break time! Anyeong! You waved at them and went in your class. The girls were staring at you and mumbled something under their breath. You just decided to ignore where else the boys can't get their eyes off you.

You sat down at your seat and took out your first subject book,physics and the homework that your teacher gave to the class. You took out your phone and earphones and listen to some music to kill time. After a few minutes listening to music,Myungsoo came walking in the class. The girls start squealing for him. he gave them the cold look. Basically he is popular for his cold look. that look can melt girls heart. Except you.

He sat down beside you and took out his physics book. He took your homework assignment and copy your answer down.

Yah! Who say you can copy my answers! You shouted at him making the whole class to stare at the both of you.

Myungsoo smirked and continued copying.

Yah! You didn't do your homework right?! Then you should accept your punishment! You wanted to snatch your paper away but he gripped it really hard that made the paper to crumpled.

Yah! Don't crumple my paper! You were really mad at him so you slapped his arm.

OW! MUST YOU SLAP MY ARM! ITS HURTS! He shouted at you that it made you startled. The whole class were paying attention at you. He then copy the answers for the last question and gave you the paper back.

(Girl classmate) OMO! She slapped my Myungsoo's arm! What a b*t*h! They say it really loud that you thought they say it that loud in purpose.

Then your physics teacher came and the lesson started. When you were paying attention,you could felt that Myungsoo was staring at you. 

I know i'm beautiful. You don't need to stare at me that long. You said it softly so that the teacher could not hear it. When you said that,Myungsoo got back his senses and look at his book due to embarassment. You just had to giggle and his moves.

Myungsoo's POV

It was physics. I wasn't really paying attention. Then i looked at So Yun's face. Her features,her eyes,lips,are so pretty. Aish Myungsoo! I guess you are really falling inlove with her! i don't know if she have the same feeling. Just then,So Yun spoked I know i'm beautiful. You don't need to stare at me that long. I quickly looked at my physics book due to embarrassment. I thought she was paying attention so she won't notice me staring at her but i guess she had the feeling that i was staring at her. Ah! 

End Of POV

It was finally break time. You went to the cafeteria alone. You don't know where is Ju Hyun. She was not in class during the first lesson. Then,you saw Ju Hyun with Infinite. You went to their table and sat beside Ju Hyun and Sungjong. 

Ju Hyun,i didn't see you during physics. Where were you? You asked Ju Hyun

I hate physics so i decided to skip it. I was with infinite. They skipped their first lesson also. Ju Hyun answers with a sweet smile and ate her food.

So you all moved it So Yun's house already? Ju Hyun asked Infinite

Uh Myungsoo nodded

(Hoya) Yes it was huge! I'm happy to live there now! Hoya smiled at you so you smiled at him back.

Without you knowing,Minah was eavesdropping your conversation with infinite.

So infinite is living with you now... You'll see what will happen,So Yun! Minah smirked and walked away

So can you guess what is Minah planning? Well you have to wait! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

   

  

I just wanna show some cute gifs i found! They are just so adorable!