Chapter 18

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


Your alarm rang. You woke up feeling happy because of what L did last night. You touched your forehead again.

He kissed my forehead! You squealed. It is finally Friday. You got ready for school and went to the kitchen. You saw B.A.P sleeping in the living room. You don't mind because you knew they were having fun last night. You opened the fridge and got an apple. *Where's infinite oppas?* You thought and decided to check their room. You went to each member's room and found no one. *They went to school already?* You questioned in your mind. You decided to go to school alone. You went in your car and went to school. You look at the timing,it's still early. You reached school and went straight to your classroom,ignoring your fanboys. You sat at your sit,took out your earphone and listen to some music. Ju Hyun is not in school yet since you came really early. You looked out the window and start to daydream. Suddenly someone tapped on your shoulder.

(Gikwang) Uhmm.. Annyeonghasaeyo. Is this sit taken? He pointed at the sit beside you.

Nae.. But the sit behind me is empty! You flashed a smile to him that made him giggle at your cuteness. Oh are you new here? You asked since you never see him before. 

(Gikwang) Nae.. Annyeong, I'm Yoseob. You shooked hands with him

My name is So Yun. Its surprising that you can find the class! This school is huge! I just came this year. I got lost on my first day. How can you find the class that instant? You asked and start to chat with him. Getting to know him more. Suddenly,Ju Hyun came and sat at L's place. 

Heyy! Who is this? Ju Hyun point at Gikwang.

Oh he's new here. His name is Gikwang. And this,if Ju Hyun. You introduced them to each other.

(Gikwang) Annyeong. My name is Gikwang. Gikwang flashed a very cute smile. Oh i'm Ju Hyun! Ju Hyun shook hands with him. You started to chat with them. Then,L came. Ju Hyun stood up and went back to her sit. See you during break time! L saw how you and Gikwang chatted in class just now and now he is jealous. He ignored Gikwang and sat at his sit which is beside you. 

Hey... Why did you leave so early? You nudge L and asked him. 

We decided to have breakfast at a cafe. B.A.P look so tired and we were hungry so we went to have breakfast outside. L answered you without even looking at you. *Did i do anything wrong? Why is he not looking at me?* You thought. Soon,the teacher came. (Teacher) Ok students! We have a new student actually but i guess he is late. Gikwang stood up right away. (Gikwang) I'm here! (Teacher) This is your new classmate. Now,please introduce yourself.
(Gikwang) Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Lee Gikwang. Just call me Gikwang. Treat me well! Gikwang smiled and it made all the girl in class squealed. The girls were drooling over his cuteness. You weren't actually paying attention in class. L seems to be daydreaming. Then,it was break time. I'll get going! L winked at you and went to the cafeteria. *Wait! Did he just winked at me! OMONA!* You start to fangirl in your heart. Ju Hyun didn't see what happened. If she did,she is gonna talk about it all day long. You went to the cafeteria with Ju Hyun and sat with infinite and Minah but you just ignore and pretend she isn't there. Then you heard girls screaming at the hall way. 

What's with the screamings?! You rubbed your ear because it was really loud. (Sungjong) Oh there's this 6 boys who just came to this school. I think it's beast? Sungjong explained it to you while you looked at the 6 boys. Woah i guess you all have a competition! You looked at infinite. (Sungyeol) We don't care. At least we have us! Sungyeol shouted that made everyone looked at your area. You covered your face in embarrassment. You lift your head to look at the 6 boys again. 

Wait,one of them look familiar... You squint your eyes.

Oh! That's Gikwang! The new kid in our class! Hahaha he is sure cute! But i will stick to my crush... Ju Hyun blushed so that Woohyun don't see it. Just then,Gikwang came to your table.

(Gikwang) Oh annyeong. My name is Gikwang! Can So Yun sit with us? Gikwang asked permission with infinite.

(Hoya) Uhhhhh... Everyone look at each other. Yes yes! She can sit with you! Minah say while glaring at you.

Alright. Oppa. See you at home! You waved at infinite and sat with beast.

(Gikwang) Hey so this is So Yun! The first person to speak to me in school today. You smiled at bowed at the members.

(Doojoon) I'm the leader Doojoon. (Hyunseung) I'm the charismatic Hyunseung! (Yoseob) I'm the cute Yoseob! Yoseob did some aegyos that made you chuckled. Doojoon slapped his head. (Doojoon) Stop doing your aegyos! No one likes it! No! I love aegyos! Expecially when boys do it! You gave them your eye smile that nobody could resist. (Junhyung) I'm Junhyung. (Dongwoon) I'm Dongwoon! [A/N All of them same age with you in this story] 

You sat with them,chatting,getting to know them better. But without you knowing,infinite has been eyeing you ever since you sat with them. 

(Sungjong) Noona look so happy... Sungjong pouted. Why are you all so sad? You think she find all of you boring? No! She always tell me that you all are fun! Except when you treat her badly.. But if you don't know,So Yun is very friendly.She just want to welcome them to this school. I know her. Don't worry. Ju Hyun words made infinite feel happy and fresh. L's eyes was full of jealousy. He did not even pay attention to Minah. 


YAY! New update! SO what do you think of having beast in here? I think its a great idea to make the story more interesting! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

     

B2st gif for all of you! Hope you love it!  <3