Chapter 30

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


School ended. 

So Yun! Wanna go out? Find some cute dress for Saturday? Ju Hyun seems to be excited for Saturday already.

I'm sorry Ju Hyun. Can we go tomorrow? I have to solve something at home. You apologise to her sincerely.

What problem? And,it's okay. I hope your problem will be solve! Ju Hyun bid you goodbye. You wave at her. You went to the school gate and saw Beast and Infinite waiting for you.

(Hoya) So why are you waiting for So Yun? Hoya carried his back one-sided and tuck his hand in his pocket. 

(Yosoeb) You will know why later. Then,they saw you running towards them. KAJA! Beast just followed you but infinite were confused why is beast following you. You were walking when L grab your wrist.

Why are they following us? L whispered that made your heart beats faster.

You will know later. At home. You pat L cheeks. You walked towards Doojoon and talk about getting rid of Minah from your house. L smile and touch his cheeks. Sungyeol saw you pat his cheeks.

(Sungyeol) Happy that she touch your cheeks? Sungyeol start to tease L. L snap out of it. No! And went back to his cold expression. (Sungyeol) Don't try to hide it,Myungsoo. I saw it. So Saturday confessing to her? L just nod. (Sungyeol) We can help you to make it all romantic! If you want to! Sungyeol have his arm of L's shoulder. Yes,yes. Please help me make it all romantic. Sungyeol nod and tell him all his plan. L agree on the plan. Now he can't wait for Saturday. After all the talking,you finally reach your house. You opened the door and saw B.A.P eating at the kitchen. 

(Zelo) Oh you're back! And,who's that? Zelo look at beast. Oh this is beast. You ask them to introduce themself. Beast and B.A.P introduce themself. 

(Dongwoon) Woah So Yun! You have alot of brothers! Dongwoon was shock when Youngjae say they are your brother. 

Aniya.. This is my biological brother. You hug Youngjae. The rest are our bestfriend since young. I treat them like my oppa. Dongwoon made a "O" shape with his lips. 

Um.. You all wait right here. I'll be right back. Wait here. You went up. Everyone look at you,confused except Beast because they know what you're doing. Everyone obeyed you and start to chat at the living room. 

Minah is not home yet. You went in her room,grab her luggage and threw all her stuffs in her luggage. Everything. Now,that room is spotless clean. You went down carrying the luggage. It was heavy so you ask for help.

Someone please help me. You were struggling because it was heavy. Sunggyu went up and help you. He was surprise to see Minah's luggage.

(Sunggyu) Hey,isn't this Minah's luggage? You nod. (Sunggyu) Getting rid of her right? Sunggyu smile at you. Wow! You can read my mind! You giggle. Sunggyu help you carry the luggage. Infinite were surprise to see Minah's luggage also.

(Sungyeol) Isn't that Minah's bag? Getting rid of her? You smiled and nod. You look at beast and they flashed a smile at you. You drag the luggage to the front of the foor so when Minah open the door,she will be shock to see her luggage. You told Beast to hide so they can give Minah a 'surprise'. B.A.P just kept quiet and observe. They don't know what is happening but they also don't want to ask.

(Zelo) Hyung,i feel so lost. We don't even know what is happening. Zelo whispered to Yongguk. (Yongguk) All i know is that So Yun is getting rid of Minah. But i don't know why is beast part of this. Let's just keep quiet. Zelo nod and watch. As soon as you on the tv,Minah came in and was shock to see her luggage.

YAH! WHY IS MY LUGGAGE HERE?! She made her luggage lay on the floor and it. WHY IS MY IN STUFF HERE?!  She ran up her room to check her stuff. The room is empty. You pack ALL of her stuff. You,at the living room,grinning. You look towards beast direction and gave them thumbs up. Then,you heard running footsteps at the stairs.

YAH! WHO DARE TO PACK MY STUFF? IT MUST BE YOU! Minah point towards your direction. You walk to here. Now you're right infront of her. Yes it's me. You got a problem? You grin. YOU DARE TO PACK MY STUFF?! Minah were about to slap you but you grab her arm. AND YOU DARE TO SLAP ME?! Minah were really really shock at how strong you are now. I'm not the weak girl you know last time. You glared at her. Minah got scared of your glare and ran towards infinite. 

Oppa! Then where am I gonna stay? I told you,my parents threw me out of the house. Minah try to sob and grasp L's arm. L try to get his arm out Minah's grasp.

You're parents threw you out or you ran away from home? Saying you will be living with a friend huh? Since when am i your ing friend? Minah start to panic when she heard you saying she ran away from home. Just then,beast came out of their hiding place. 

I think you know them. Minah,you know them right? You grin and look at Minah. Minah shook her head vigorously.

 

Click on next! Click on next!