Chapter 13

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You decided to go home because you were tired of riding all the rides with B.A.P.

Oppa.. I'm tired.. Can we go home.. You were so tired. You leg couldn't take it

(Daehyun) Can we go eat? I'm hungry! Daehyun held his hand on his stomach.

Ok arraso. Then we go home? You do know i still have school tomorrow right? 

(Jongup) Ok then we go home. Hey infinite! Wanna join us for dinner! Come and join us! Jongup saw infinite walking towards the gate. Minah is still linking her arms around L's. Your heart hurts looking at them. 

(Dongwoo) Sure! Lets go! All the rides made us not remember about eating! Dongwoo said all excited and lead the way 

You looked at L. He was smiling and laughing with Minah. You couldn't take it anymore so you hugged Daehyun's arm.

(Daehyun) Are you that tired that you hugged my arm? Daehyun patted your head. He released his arm from you and wrap his arm around your waist. You glanced and L and you can tell his eyes were full of jealousy. Youngjae giggled and ruffled your hair. Looking at his little sister being all pampered by Daehyun.

*Wh-what?! Youngjae is her brother and he let him do that?! What The Hell?* L thought as he continued staring at you and Daehyun. Minah noticed him keeping quiet.

Oppa? Why are you quiet all of the sudden? What are you looking at? Minah try and look where is L looking at and she found out that he was staring at you. *Ugh! You're staring at her! I will make you mine one day! You'll wait!* Minah thought as he grinned. L snapped out Eo? Oh nothing! I'm just tired of all the rides L lied. Minah scoffed * You can't lie from me L. I know you are jealous* Minah thought.

You all reached the restaurant. (Youngjae) Table for 15 please.You all went to your seat. You sat beside Youngjae and Daehyun. 

     Woohyun   L   Minah   Dongwoo   Sungjong   Sungyeol   Hoya   Sunggyu                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (Seatings)

  Youngjae   You   Daehyun   Zelo   Jongup   Himchan  Yongguk 

You sat infront of L. He was laughing and playing with Minah. You just looked away and start to chat to Youngjae and Daehyun. They were happy to see you again after 3 years. You were so tired so you laid your head on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun laid his head on your head. Youngjae start to play around with you.

(Youngjae) Hey!...I'm your oppa.. Why not lay on my shoulder? Ani! You hugged Daehyun waist. Daehyun know that Youngjae is just joking around so he decided to join in also. He hugged you to 'protect' you. (Daehyun) Awww Youngjae! Don't be so mean to your sister! Daehyun caressed your head. (Youngjae) Fine! Don't talk to me! Youngjae pretended to sulk and look away. Awww oppa! Don't be sad.. Come to me! You hugged Youngjae then Youngjae start to smile. (Youngjae) This is what I love about my little sister. Youngjae pinched the bridge of your nose and hugged you real tightly. Op-oppa. I know you miss me but i can't breathe!!! Youngjae let you go and giggled. 

Everyone at the table were laughing at how cute the 2 siblings are. 

(Woohyun) You both do love to joke around! Such a sweet family! If only i have her as a sister.. Or better,girlfriend! Woohyun became all shy. (Sungyeol) Dream on! Sungyeol smacked Woohyun's head. Woohyun groan in pain. L glared at Woohyun for saying that. Woohyun saw L's glare so he just kept quiet after that. Why did you kept quiet all of the sudden? You asked Woohyun. Woohyun could only just smile at you. You then found the reason why he kept quiet. L was glaring at him

You glanced at L and you saw him glaring at you. You just smiled at him and looked away. * Why must you be all sweet and loving. Your smile! I wish i could see it everyday!* L thought as he looked at you. Minah saw him staring at you so she laid her head at his shoulder and played with his finger. L was shocked but he just kept quiet about it. You saw Minah laid her head on his shoulder that made your heart burn but you couldn't do anything except keeping quiet. After a few minuted of waiting,the food finally came. Everyone were eating like a pig! You could only giggled at them. (Sungyeol) Why are you giggling? Eat! Ani! How long have you guys not eaten? You all eat like a pig! You laughed at them. (Dongwoo) Oh we were starving! Come on! Lets eat! Dongwoo start to continue eating. You nodded your head and eat your food. 

You all finished your food and rest for awhile because everyone were full. 

(Himchan) I'm so full! Himchan rubbed his stomach. Everyone were happy that they are finally full. You looked at your watch and it is 11pm.

Oppa! Lets go! Its 11pm already! You pulled Youngjae's arm pleading them to go home.

(Youngjae) Arraso arraso! Kaja!

You all finally reached home. You wished infinite and B.A.P Oppas goodnight and went up to your room. Before you went up,you saw Minah saying goodnight to L and pulled him to a passionate kiss. L eyes opened wide but he just kissed her back. You were at the verge of crying so you ran up to your room,slammed and locked the door. *Ugh why does it hurt!* You clenched you fist and hit your chest. *I guess i am inlove with him. No it can't be!* You slapped yourself mentally

Infinite and B.A.P heard you slamming the door. L had to broke the kiss with Minah when he heard you slamming the door. What's wrong with her? L murmured. Minah heard it  Oppa don't mind about her. Goodnight! Minah pecked his lips and went to her room. L was surprise at what Minah just did. (Sungjong) What happened to noona? Why did she slammed the door? Everyone were worried for what you did just now until Youngjae spoke (Youngjae) She's grumpy when she is tired so don't mind about her. Everyone were relieved to hear that except L.

*I don't think its that. I think you saw me kissing Minah.. Are you inlove with me?* L thought (Yongguk) Ok everyone! Go to bed! Everyone went up to their room and went to bed except you. You couldn't sleep after what you saw L and Minah did. It hurt you alot...

 

I'm so so sorry for no update. My school end on 22 October so I now i still have school. So if there is no update,it means i'm busy with school of personal stuffs. I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading! :)