Chapter 35 (Final)

HATE

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You were having fun with L. You went to the arcade and played some games. Got some japanese sticker photos. When you walk with him,you always get compliments from passer-bys

(Ahjumma 1) Omona. Those two couples are so cute! 

(Ahjumma 2) Nae! Such a sweet couple. 

You smiled and greet the ahjummas. You can't help but to blush at the comment. *You will be mine one day* L thought as he look at you. You even got compliments from young kids. 

(Girl) Unnie unnie. Your boyfriend is handsome. You are pretty. You make a cute couple! You kneel down to talk to the girl. You are pretty also. Trust me,when you're at my age,guys will go crazy for you. You winked at the girl and gave her thumbs up. 

(Girl) Gomawo unnie. I bet there's alot of guys are crazy over you! She smiled at ran away. What a cutie. You look at the girl running. Wow,you love kids,don't you? L love the way to talk to the girl. Like an angel. Oh yes. I do. i just love kids. They are so adorable! L chuckled at you for going crazy over kids. Why? Is it wrong to love kids? You pout. L chuckle again and held your chin. No. It's not wrong. He smile *You look cute when you pout* L thought as he let go. After having fun at the mall,it was already 5pm.

Can we go and see the sunset at the beach? You asked L. L nod. You reach the beach and sat on a bench with L. 

I love watching the sunset since little with my parents... We use to come here together to see the sunset.. L can tell by your voice that you were on the verge of crying. Tears start to roll down to your cheeks. L cup your face and wipe the tears for you. Uljima (Don't cry) he caressed your cheeks. Whenever i come here and watch the sunset,those memories always refresh in my mind. Now you start to cry harder. L pulled you to a hug. Now you are crying in his embrace. After crying,you broke the hug. 

I'm sorry. I shouldn't cry. I'm ruining the fun. You wipe the tears and look down. L lift your chin up and look into your eyes. It's okay. It's good that you let it all out just now because it's not good to keep it in yourself forever.

Uh So Yun,i need to go get something. Just for a moment. Can you wait here? Just for a while. You smile and nod. You sure? L feels uneasy leaving you alone especially when the sun is almost setting. I'm sure. Now go! You smile at him gesturing he should go. L kissed your forehead really quickly and left. You sat down there,frozen. *Did he just kissed my forehead?* You touch your forehead the smile. 

After a few minutes waiting,2 kids came to you. They were around 6 - 7 years old. They start pulling you asking you to stand up. You smile at them.

Hey hey. Why? Is it an emergency? The 2 kids shook their head.

(Boy) Noona,just follow us. He began dragging your hand

(Girl) Unnie,come,kaja She also start to drag you. 

But i have to wait for my friend here. You have to wait for L since he told you to wait there. 

(Girl) Unnie just come. You gave up and follow them. They brought you to the end of the beach. There were alot of people gathering. *Why are they gathering for?* You asked yourself. You are now right behind the crowd but you can see lights,speakers and DJ sets. The 2 kid who dragged you were gone. 

Suddenly,the lights shine at the spot. Then 7 hot boys came out with cool clothes and stand where the light in shining. Then,music start to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCl8goIrzCY [Credits to the video owner]

The song end. Then,L spoke. So Yun,I fell in love with you ever since i first saw you. I know i was arrogant and cold to you at first but I was actually protecting my image *laugh* Then the crowd start laughing also. But i really love you. I'm sorry if i hurt you alot. Like seriously alot. A day without talking to you,seeing you smile,hear your laughter is like hell. So here I am. So Yun! L start singing the main part of the song to you.

내꺼 하자 내가 널 사랑해 어? 내가 널 걱정해 어?
내가 널 끝까지 책임질게
내꺼 하자 니가 날 알잖아 어? 니가 날 봤잖아 어?
내가 널 끝까지 지켜줄게

 

(naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ou~?
naega neol geokjeonghae, ou~?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, ou~?
niga nal bwat janha, eo?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge)

(be mine, i love you, okay.. ou~?
i worry about you, okay..  ou~?
i’ll take care of you till the end
be mine, you know me, right.. ou~?
you saw me right, eo?
i’ll protect you till the end)

Now everyone's attention were at you. You were really touch that L set up all this just for you. You nod your head and smile at L. L right away ran to you and hug you. I will take care of you. I promise. You smile at him and hug him tightly. He broke the hug and cup your face. I love you. I love you too. L kiss your forehead then peck your lips. The crowd were awed at both of you for being a sweet couple. Then he took out something from his pocket. It was the necklace he bought just now at the mall.

You bought it? Yes i did. Just for you. He put on the gold part on ou. And this silver one will be with me. You wrap the necklace with your hands and look at L. L smiled at you that made the whole croud squealed. Especially the girls. You peck L's lips. Gomawo oppa. You can tell some girls were jealous of you. 

(Girl 1) Omona! She is so lucky to have a romantic,hot,cute looking guy! I'm so jealous! 
(Girl 2) I know right! She's lucky! 
(Girl 3) Girls,they are in a relationship. Let's not ruin their moment. Let's go.
You chuckled when you heard it. Well,I'm now his girlfriend. You mumbled. L heard it. Yes you're mine.

Then you heard a girl talking to her boyfriend.

(Girl) Why didn't you confessed to me like how he confessed to her? She fold her arms.
(Boy) I'm sorry if you didn't like the confession i made for you but at least we are together now! The girl smile at him and went for a walk at the beach.

When you and L hear the 2 cute couples arguing,you giggled. We will be as cute as them. Or,we are cuter than them. Then,you heard shoutings. 

(Someone) WOOHOOO! CONGRATSSSS!!! You look at the direction of the shouting. It was B.A.P,B2st and Ju Hyun.

(Youngjae) You better take care of my sister or else! Youngjae show his fist. I will take care of her. L smile at you.
(B.A.P) Congrats!! They say in unison

(Gikwang) Hey congrats! Oh gomawo. (Doojoon) Congrats.And there's someone who wants to see you. Doojoon move aside then you saw Minah walking looking down. Minah? Minah look at you with apologetic eyes. Suddenly she start crying. You panicked. You didn't know what happened at that moment. You didn't know what to do.

I'm so sorry So Yun. I'm a very bad person. I'm so sorry for making you all sad,mad at B.A.P and infinite because of me. You pull Minah to a hug. 
I forgive you. Now stop crying. You don't look pretty when you cry. You smile at Minah.
And,congrats. I hope you both last long. Minah wave at L. L just wave a her back with a smile. Oh gomawo.

My bestfriend! Awww. I'm so happy for you. Suddenly Ju Hyun start to cry tears of joy. You giggle at Ju Hyun's action. Then you look at Woohyun telling him to do his job. Woohyun nod and walk towards Ju Hyun. He held Ju Hyun's hand. 

(Woohyun) Ju Hyun,will you be my girlfriend? Ju Hyun look at you. You nod telling her just say yes. YES YES YES! Ju Hyun hug Woohyun tightly. Woohyun gave you the 'ok' sign and mouthed 'gomawo'. You gave him the 'ok' sign.

Ok let them to have a moment so we can have our own moment. You stroll at the beach with L alone.

So you did this all just for me? You wrote the song for me? [A/N Let's just say he wrote this song for you ><] You interlocked your fingers with him. Yes. I want it to be a memory for you. At the restaurant,when you saw the writing was plan by me. The waiter was my old buddy. I told him to do it. I even told the girl that we saw at the mall to say that to you. I know if i say it to you,you won't believe so i told the girl to tell you that. You stop infront of him and peck his lips. He grab your waist bringing you closer to him and you wrap your arms around his neck. You both got closer. Your face were just inches away. Then,your lips touch. You were kissing passionately under the moonlight. You broke the kiss. Don't ever leave me,arraso? I won't. I promise. I love you. Then he kiss you passionately again.

I'm sorry if its not romantic. i just at writing romantic confession scenes. I'm just bad at it. I don't know how to write romantic scenes. >< But i hope you enjoy the whole story or eve,this chapter. 

Oh well,this is the final chapter. :( I know its sad that the story has ended but at least its a happy ending. :)

Thank you so much to those to subscribe,comment and even vote this story. I really appreciate it *Cry tears of joy* Thank you so so much *90° bow* I hope i get to see you all again in my next fanfic. Once again,thank you <3