Chapter 10

HATE

Red - So Yun

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Plum - Minah

Lime - Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was Monday morning. [Lets skip Sunday]You woke up feeling all tired. You eyes were sore from all the crying last 2 night. You did your morning routine but its took longer than you usually do. Your morning routine is always 10 minutes but you took 25 minutes today. You went down to the kitchen all tired and sleepy. B.A.P and Infinite is already there except Minah

(Youngjae) OMONA! Why do your eyes still look so sore? Did you get any sleep last night? Don't tell me you've been crying last 2 night! Youngjae cupped your face to see if something is wrong.

Eo I'm okay~ You say softly..

Infinite was there saw your eye bags. They felt guilty looking at you like that. *I'm really sorry,So Yun-ah* They all thought.

Oppa,i'm off to school. Anyeong. (Daehyun) Do you want us to sent you to school? Ani. I can walk to school. Its not that far though. You waved at them weakly. Infinite just stayed at their sit and look at you until you went out of the door.

You reached your classroom and sat down at your place. You took out your earphone and listen to some music to kill time. Then,Ju Hyun came and sat beside you since Myungsoo haven't came. You unplugged your earphones and talk to Ju Hyun.

So Yun-ah. Why you look so tired? Did you get any sleep? Did you cry the whole night? Mind telling me? Ju Hyun got all worried for you.

Nothing. You replied weakly.

Come one,So Yun. I'm your bestfriend. She decided to do aegyo to make you tell her.

OK fine. Here's what happened. You told her everything that happened last night.

WHAT?! So she is living in YOUR house now?! What a b*t*h! Ju Hyun was getting all mad until Myungsoo came.

Ughh! Ju Hyun rolled her eyes at Myungsoo and went back to her sit.

So Yun,are you mad? Please talk to us. We can't continue seeing you like this. Myungsoo said all worried for you. It was surprising to hear him talk because he rarely talk. But you decided to ignore him instead. Myungsoo could not do anything so he decided to just keep quiet.

It was finally break time. You don't feel like eating so you went to the school's garden instead.

Ju Hyun,you can go and eat. I don't feel like eating. You told Ju Hyun to go and eat.

Arraso. Call me if you need me. Anyeong. Ju Hyun smiled at you and went to the cafeteria.

Myungsoo's POV

Infinite was at the cafeteria searching for you. And of course,Minah is there also. She looked annoyed that Infinite is all worried for you.

Where is So Yun? She can't be like this forever! Everyone at the table were surprise that you just talked. 

Oppa! You're talking! Minah was all excited

(Dongwoo) Woah! You're finally talking!

(Sungyeol) Yeah. And why are so worried for her? You've never been worried for a girl before. Sungyeol was suspicious at your sudden question.

(Woohyun) Do you perhaps like So Yun? Woohyun teased.

Ani Ani! I don't like her! I said looking away. Minah was getting all suspicious.

*Why is he acting that way? Perhaps its true! No it can't be! Myungsoo is mine and only mine!* Minah thought to herself

(Sungyeol) You sure?~ Sungyeol start teasing also.

OK OK fine! I like her okay! I surrender and say it. *Why did I just say that!?* Everyone gasped at your sudden confession. 

(Sunggyu) Since when? Sunggyu was getting all hyped up wanting to know when.

The first day. We went to her house after school... I didn't even know why i was blushing.

(Infinite) Ohhhhh~

(Hoya) We will help you. Don't worry. Hoya winked and Infinite all nodded. Minah was fuming mad with what Myungsoo just said.

*I'm not gonna let you take Myungsoo away from me. You'll see* Minah thought and smirked.

End Of POV

You were at the garden trying to cool yourself down and get some fresh air but the break time bell rang meaning break time is over. You let out a big sigh and went back to class.

I hope you enjoy! I'm sorry if its short and boring. I apologize. But i hope you still enjoy this chapter!