Chapter 24

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


It was finally school day. It's Monday. You woke up,do your morning routine and put on your uniform. You went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Surprisingly you didn't see Infinite and B.A.P there. They usually will be at the kitchen. But then,you saw an egg omelette on the table with a small note beside it.

Eat this before you go to school

                                   ~B.A.P~

You smiled reading the note and ate the omelette. You know your brother is this sweet whenever you are mad at him. B.A.P was at the stairs peeping at you. They were smiling when they saw you smiling at the note. You finish eating,wash the dish and went to school. You were in the car,listening to some music when you saw Beast walking to school. 

Ajusshi,you can stop me here. I can walk with my friends. (Driver) Nae Agasshi. Have fun in school. Nae i will. Gomawo. You went down the car and shouted BEAST OPPA! You closed the door and run to them. Your shouting grab everyones attention. Including Infinite who are walking ahead you. The girls start whispering. You can tell they look jealous. But one of the girl whispering was loud and what she said hurts. 

(Girl 1) Ewww. What a playgirl. First she's with Infinite. Now she's with Beast. 

(Girl 2) I know right! I think she just want fame in the school. They walk while giving you disgusted looks. You ignore them and smiled at Beast.

(Hyunseung) Oh! So Yun! Good Morning! Good Morning! You smiled and walk. 

(Yoseob) So what did you right after you reach home? Oh i just slept. I was too tired to even shower... You cover your face in embarrassment.

(Gikwang) Haha don't be embarrassed. We also did that last night. Everyone just went to their room and went to slumberland. You laughed happily with them. You didn't even realise that Infinite is ahead of you. They heard your laughter. They smiled a little because they missed hearing you laugh. You reached school and went to your class with Gikwang. 

See you during break time! (Doojoon) Nae! Annyeong! You went in your class and sat down. L was not in class yet. Ju Hyun was in class talking to your classmate. When she saw you walking in,she stood up and ran to your table. 

So anything happened during the weekend? You looked up at her. You wanted to tell the truth but you don't want Ju Hyun to get mad so you decided to lie. 

Ani. But yesterday I went to Everland with Beast! You looked at Gikwang. Gikwang just smiled.

Then you didn't invite me? You're so mean! Ju Hyun pout.

Ju Hyun,it was last minute. They suddenly called me and say they have extra ticket. I didn't even plan this. And,we just met last Friday. We don't even know each other that much. Ju Hyun smiled when she heard your explaination.

Alright I believe you. So are you free after school? Ani Why? I thought we go bowling after school! (Gikwang) Good Idea! Maybe Beast can come along? If you don't mind. You look and Ju Hyun and Ju Hyun nodded. Nae! You can come with us! You were talking about what to do after bowling when suddenly L came. Annyeong! Ju Hyun waved and went back to her sit. L sat beside you and you just kept quiet. L was looking at you. Gikwang saw L looking at you so he got kinda worried. You took out your phone and log in your twitter. Suddenly,Minah came skipping in class towards L's table.

Oppa! Why did you leave for school so early! I was so lonely..  Minah pout. *Wait,they didn't go to school together?* You questioned in your mind. 

 

Minah,we broke up yesterday. So now get lost. L shoved Minah away. *Wait they broke up yesterday! I'm happy and worried at the same time! Minah is sure going to give me revenge.* You got worried and bit your lips. Gikwang saw how worried you look. He gave you a note.

(Gikwang) Are you alright? Why do you look so worried in a sudden?

I'll tell you during break time..

You fold the paper and keep it in your pocket.

Now everyones attention are on L. B-but I still love you.. Minah broke into tears. I don't care. Now go get to class before the teacher come. L ignored Minah and look at his textbook. 

*You will pay for this,So Yun. Just watch out !* Minah wipe her tears and run out the class.

 

REVENGE!! But they broke up! That's good right!