Chapter 27

HATE

 

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


You woke up super early. You don't know why you felt so excited. Maybe its because you have B.A.P and Infinite back. You did your morning routine,and went to the kitchen. Since B.A.P and infinite is not awake yet,you decided to make for them breakfast. You made egg ommelette wrap in kimchi. You made 14 of it. When you're down,you went to wake them up.

Oppa.. wake up... You shook Sunggyu first. You shook him slightly but he still didn't move. Oppa.. Wake up. You don't want to be late for school. You shook him slightly harder.

(Sunggyu) Yah! Let me sleep! He took his pillow and cover his face. You press the pillow on his face to make him suffocate. (Sunggyu) I- Ca-can't br-bree-breath! You took the pillow. Then wake up before i suffocate you again! You threatened him. Sunggyu rolled his eyes

(Sunggyu) Arraso arraso! He drag himself to the bathroom. I'm gonna wake the others up. You went out Sunggyu's room and went to Hoya and Dongwoo's room. 

Oppa WA- Oh! You're awake already! Hoya is already awake. He already wore his uniform. He saw you and flashed a smile. You look at Dongwoo who is still asleep. 

Ooooppppppppaaaa!! Waaakkee Upppppp. You drag the words while shaking him. 

(Hoya) Just smack him. Hoya whispered to you and made the signal. You nod and smack Dongwoo's arm. 

OPPA! WAKE UP! (Dongwoo) Ow! What was that for? He woke up with his sleepy eyes and rub his arm. Well,you didn't wake up! And,Hoya oppa told me to do it! You ran out the room as fast as you can to get away from Hoya. Get ready for school! You next went to Sungjong and Sungyeol's room.

You went in and saw both of them are ready for school. Wow! I don't need to wake you guys up! You went in the room. You took Sungjong's teddy bear. 

Teddy.. I pity you so much. I know Sungjong hit you alot. Don't worry. Noona will protect you. You hug Sungjong's teddy bear. 

(Sungjong) He's mine! He snatched the teddy bear from you and its head. Fine! You pretend to be mad. (Sungjong) Aigooo Noona mianhe.. Sungjong did some aegyos. Aigooo kyeopta! You pich Sungjong's cheeks Anyway,breakfast is ready! You went out of their room and went in Woohyun and L's room

You went in and saw both of them still asleep. 

Oppa! Wake Up!!! Palli! Or else we will be late for school! Palli! You shook Woohyun. (Woohyun) 5 more minutes! He hug his pillow. You had no choice but to lie.

Ju Hyun is here! Woohyun woke up right away. (Woohyun) Where?! Where?! You held your tummy while laughing. Yah you really do like her don't you? I was kidding. She's not here.. You laugh. Woohyun took his pillow and throw it at your face. You throw the pillow at him and fix your hair. All the commotion made L awake.

What's happening here? L ask with his sleepy face but he still look cute while scratching his head. *Sleepy Myungsoo is still cute.* You thought when you saw him. 

Oh you're awake! Now go get ready for school! Palli! You push Woohyun to the bathroom. Ok i will be at the kitchen. You were walking at the door when suddenly L called you.

So Yun! Wait! He came nearer to you. Your heart were beating really fast. Urm... He scratch the back of his neck. You can tell he was feeling nervous. Urmm? You were confused. Are you free this Saturday? Wanna go out? You were surprised when he actually ask you out. You were squealling in your heart. Your heart start beating really fast. Urm.. Yeah I guess i am!  Ok great! L hug you. He broke the hug and smile at you. That smile can melt any girl's heart. Honestly

Woohyun was eavesdropping in the bathroom. He smiled when he heard that L ask you out. (Woohyun) Finally,Myungsoo you finally ask her out! Go get her! Woohyun muttered,supporting L.

Outside of the room,Minah heard that L ask you out. She clench her fist and gritted her teeth. *You're so gonna get it from me!" She thought as she clench her fist. She stomp her feet and saw everyone at the kitch except you,Woohyun and L. B.A.P up and was surprise to see you made breakfast for them. They ate the food you made for them. There were 3 ommelette left that means its left for you,L and Woohyun. Minah were about to take it but Sungjong smack her arm

(Sungjong) No! That is for So Yun noona,L and Woohyun hyung! You can go and make your own breakfast! Minah glared at Sungjong but Sungjong were not afraid. He actually glared back. Minah were really furious so she went to school without breakfast. *I ing hate you So Yun! Urghhhh!* Minah went to school with her blood boiled up. Everyone in school look at her wierdly but they didn't dare to ask her why because she is scary to the others. She went to  the class room,threw her back and start messing her hair. Meanwhile you,infinite and B.A.P were at home.

(Hoya) Why are you awake so early? It's usually us waking up first. Hoya was feeding himself. I don't know. Maybe happy that i got you guys back! 

(Youngjae) Awww so sweet of you! Youngjae pinch your cheeks

Oppa! That was painful! You rub your cheeks and pout.

(Youngjae) Because you are c- You cut Youngjae's words.

Cute. Because i'm cute. I get it! You feed yourself the last cut of ommelette. Ok let's go to school! You bid B.A.P goodbye. Youngjae kissed your forehead. (Youngjae) FInally my sister is back. You smile at him and kiss his cheek. Annyeong! 

You went to school with infinite. Happily chatting and it caught everyone's attention. 

(Girl 1) Did Minah broke up with L? So that is why Minah is mad!

(Girl 2) I honestly prefer So Yun than Minah. Minah is the mean queenka while So Yun is the pretty and kind queenka. 

You heard the comment and you can't help yourself to smile. You were happy to hear that comment somehow. You honestly can't wait for Saturday.

 

YAY! Myungsoo finally ask So Yun out! Yay! Yay! Happy moment!! 

 

Should i make a fanfiction of Ljoe (Teen Top) after this fanfic? Please vote.