Chapter 21

HATE

Red - So Yun 

Blue - Myungsoo

Orange - Infinite

Brown - B.A.P

Bold Dark Green - Beast

Plum - Minah

Lime -Ju Hyun

Purple - Random


The next morning, it was Saturday. Your eyes feel sore from all the crying. You took your parent's photo that you put beside your pillow and hugged it. Umma,appa.. I'm sorry for not able to keep your favourite photoframe. I'm sorry. I miss so much. You muttered as tears start to form in your eyes. You look at your hand that was bandaged by Woohyun. I guess Myungsoo is falling for Minah. I lost! You went to the bathroom and change to simple clothes

You went to the kitchen and saw B.A.P,Infinite and Minah. They were wearing clothings that seemed like they are going out. You greeted all of them. Good Morning! You smile at them and when you saw L staring at you,you looked away,grab a carton of milk from the fridge and puor it in a cup.

(Himchan) You're not eating? Himchan asked as he ate his sandwich. Nope. I'm going out later. You answered and drank your milk.

(Sunggyu) Uh ok good. Infinite,B.A.P and MInah will be going to t- Sunggyu words were cut by Woohyun as Woohyun covered his mouth. Woohyun just smiled at you and whispered to Sunggyu. 

(Woohyun) Don't you dare spill it. We can't bring her. She's still hurt from everything that is happening. Sunggyu just nodded.

*Why are they keeping secrets from me? It's not even my birthday. What's wrong?* You thought. You washed your cup and grab your bag. I'll be going first! Annyeong! You waved at them and went out. 

You went to the beach. Your favourite place to relax. You sat on the sand,hugging your knees and listen to the waves crashing. Suddenly,someone tapped your shoulder. You turned and it was beast.

Oh annyeong! You waved at them. They sat beside you and start to chat with you.

(Yoseob) So what are you doing here? Yoseob asked. Why? I can't be here? You answered like a diva. (Doojoon) Woah! Feisty! (Yoseob) Ani Ani. I'm just asking... Yoseob pouted so you gave him a hug. 

(Dongwoon) Why is your hand bandaged? I remember your hand were alright yesterday. You start to think of a lie.

Oh this? I was cooking when suddenly i burnt myself so i bandaged it. You lied and they seem to believed it.

(Gikwang) Aigoooo. You should be careful next time. Gikwang ruffles you hair.

You were having fun with Beast. You got to know them more now. They are really funny and loving. You went to the mall with them and did some shopping. 

[Skip the shopping]

You and beast bought alot of stuff. Doojoon look at his watch and was shock to see that time has past really fast. It's already 6.30pm. You sat down on a bend in the mall and rest.

Wah I'm so tired... Gikwang sat beside you so you lay your head on his shoulder. Gikwang just let you do it. 

(Doojoon) Yah. I'm hungry. We didn't even eat for lunch. You nodded so does the rest and went to eat at a restaurant. You were served at a table that fit for 8 people. You sat beside Gikwang and Dongwoon. You ordered your food and start to chat with beast. Without you knowing,B.A.P,Infinite and Minah went in the restaurant. Beast actually saw them but they kept quiet because they thought that if you knew they were there,you will not sit with beast. You laughing and happily chatting with beast when suddenly you hear a group of guys singing Happy Birthday. Their voices were familiar so you turned and saw Infinite and B.A.P singing to Minah happy birthday. You were hurt. Gikwang saw that you were at the verge of crying so he decided to play along. He winked at Beast so that beast will play along and they nodded.

(Gikwang) So Yun-ah! Gikwang say your name loudly in purpose and it caught infinte,B.A.P and Minah attention. Wanna go Everland with us tomorrow? He added.

You heard the word 'Everland' so you smiled and start cheering. Yes yes! I want to go! You hugged Gikwang tightly. (Yoseob) Then we don't get a hug? Yoseob pouted so you went to every beast member and give them a hug. You have the feeling that infinite,B.A.P are looking at you but you decided to ignore.

(Youngjae) ! She's here! Youngjae whispered and hit the table slightly. (Hoya) Will she be mad that we didn't invite her? Hoya bit his lips. Suddenly Minah ask L for present

Oppa! Where's my present? Minah ask adding some aegyos. I haven't buy for you one but you will get it soon. He answered,playing with his food. He was jealous when he saw you hugging beast. Ani gwencana. A good present is to give me a kiss! Everyone including you were surprised to hear that. You wanted to cry but you don't want to show it infront of beast so you ate and tried to talk happily with beast.

*!* You screamed in your mind.

 

3 days without updating! I know its crazy! I apologize. I was busy with personal stuff. I hope you enjoy this chapter!